+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Received my GCMS notes today that I ordered on December 16th.

I am CEC Outland
Generated date: 14th January 2021
Final is showing Approved! More details in signature

Just need to wait until travel restrictions are lifted for PPR I guess as I am outland

patience555

Mar 9, 2021
Thanks! It was Ottawa, and I think Etobicoke will be sending me COPR document
I am getting a feeling that people having Etobicoke VO are getting PR. Unfortunately mine is not and its stuck!!!

Primary VO - Ottawa
Secondary 1 - Centralized Intake Office (I guess its Ottawa again)
Secondary 2 - CPC Edmonton

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Thanks for the update. I am awaiting atleast for a ghost update (May 21 AOR)
Hi.. am also May 21. The last time my file was touch was around August and till that my security has not started while every other stage was passed. It's frustrating especially for us that wants to reunite with our families. What stage are you now??

patience555

Mar 9, 2021
I am getting a feeling that people having Etobicoke VO are getting PR. Unfortunately mine is not and its stuck!!!

Primary VO - Ottawa
I don’t know why my secondary office is in Edmonton while I live in Ontario. It doesn’t make any sense to me!!! :) If it was for a good reason, I can understand, but it doesn’t look so.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
I don’t know why my secondary office is in Edmonton while I live in Ontario. It doesn’t make any sense to me!!! :) If it was for a good reason, I can understand, but it doesn’t look so.
My primary office is Edmonton while my secondary office is Vancouver. Lol... I don't know if there are others with same office here

• Wow
Reactions: patience555

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi.. am also May 21. The last time my file was touch was around August and till that my security has not started while every other stage was passed. It's frustrating especially for us that wants to reunite with our families. What stage are you now??
Same stage. Eligibility Pass, Criminality - Inprogress, Security - Not started from 2-Sep-2020. That's 6months anyone touched our files :(

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Same stage. Eligibility Pass, Criminality - Inprogress, Security - Not started from 2-Sep-2020. That's 6months anyone touched our files :(
Do you have any dependent outside? Are you a CEC inland applicant?
Sorry, but I'm trying together information to see if they are holding the applications because of travel restrictions

TopGainer

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019

Primary VO - Ottawa
I dont have Etobicoke anywhere on my GCMS. I am only guessing because it should be Etobicoke to distribute the COPR document to people who live in GTA. On my GCMS, i have exactly the same 3 offices with you

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
So sad.. it seems must of us here are stuck on Security and criminality. Well let's be hopeful that what IRCC said about working on MAY applications. It's my believe that by April when the travel restrictions will be lifted we will all run home with our COPR.

Reactions: jpshya

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Received my GCMS notes today that I ordered on December 16th.

I am CEC Outland
Generated date: 14th January 2021
Final is showing Approved! More details in signature

Just need to wait until travel restrictions are lifted for PPR I guess as I am outland
Which country??

AmanDman

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks! I recieved an email this morning that there is a new message in my account. I logged in and saw "application update" and then side it says a decision has been made. The COPR document is also there.
Congratulations. We had Criminality and Security updates on same day. Let’s see how long I need to wait. @AMYAINDIA any news for you??

Reactions: Kerikeri

tusharkalra89

Feb 2, 2020
FSW-O
AOR- May 15th, 2020
Bio: Jan 24th, 2021
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Currently Valid
Background Verification: Currently Valid
Security Background Verification: not been initiated
VO: CPC- Ottawa

I got the above info via a webform.... whats the difference between background verification and security background verification?
and how much longer would it take after the security background verification is initiated?