+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

bgurpreet106

Oct 18, 2020
@legalfalcon
Hello Buddy, I need your help to understand my GCMS notes,, Only two questions.
I just got 2nd set of my GCMS notes today. Last time I got in september, 2020.
Everything is pretty much same but there are TWO things which were different.

Firstly, There is informatin saying
"Special Program:- PRBIO" ,what does it mean and what is this special program refers to?

Secondly, My criminality shows :- Passed - Bio. What should I believe now, whether it is passed or not?

Over All Criminality shows in progress, And I assume this is because, my wife's Criminality is still in process. Am I right??

Also one more thing which may not relevant, but There was a note by office in October which say old values :- my name, and new value :- my name written, basically no change in old and new values, they just put these notes.

Kindly Give your precious advice and help me out to understand these notes.

Inland PNP EE Candidate, AOR May 1,
Medical :- 7 July, 2020
Eligibility :- Rec. Passed on 17 August.
Bio metrics Update :- Dec. 3, 2020.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello Buddy, I need your help to understand my GCMS notes,, Only two questions.
I just got 2nd set of my GCMS notes today. Last time I got in september, 2020.
Everything is pretty much same but there are TWO things which were different.

Firstly, There is informatin saying
"Special Program:- PRBIO" ,what does it mean and what is this special program refers to?

Secondly, My criminality shows :- Passed - Bio. What should I believe now, whether it is passed or not?

Over All Criminality shows in progress, And I assume this is because, my wife's Criminality is still in process. Am I right??

Also one more thing which may not relevant, but There was a note by office in October which say old values :- my name, and new value :- my name written, basically no change in old and new values, they just put these notes.

Kindly Give your precious advice and help me out to understand these notes.

Inland PNP EE Candidate, AOR May 1,
Medical :- 7 July, 2020
Eligibility :- Rec. Passed on 17 August.
Bio metrics Update :- Dec. 3, 2020.

Your criminality is not yet passed. the Passed - Bio that you see is based on your personal details you entered. If your biometrics are pending, or were given late, then that could be a reason.

bgurpreet106

Oct 18, 2020
Your criminality is not yet passed. the Passed - Bio that you see is based on your personal details you entered. If your biometrics are pending, or were given late, then that could be a reason.
Ooh ok ok,, thanks for clearing my doubt my friend.. so,, this special program :- PRBIO is also related to this passed bio thing or it signifies something els?

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
small update from me, called IRCC this morning as I saw a ghost update last night.

I asked about my medical expiration, was worried my medical was passed last friday and would expire immediately this week, because the physician submitted it to IRCC a year ago this week. Agent said Medical expiration on my file is April 2021, which means it's set as 1 year from when they actually assessed the medical at IRCC (which I was able to see by ordering GCMS medical specific notes).

The Schedule A they requested after all my stages were passed - Agent said that they just wanted it to see if anything has changed in the time since I applied (so basically they just wanted an update on personal history - wish they'd just ask that rather than making me rewrite 80% of the original PR application in a PDF).

File has been passed to local office for final decision, and that office is Etobicoke. sigh. I hope their final decision making is faster than their PR card printing at Etobicoke ;)

Reactions: JaxT

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
small update from me, called IRCC this morning as I saw a ghost update last night.

I asked about my medical expiration, was worried my medical was passed last friday and would expire immediately this week, because the physician submitted it to IRCC a year ago this week. Agent said Medical expiration on my file is April 2021, which means it's set as 1 year from when they actually assessed the medical at IRCC (which I was able to see by ordering GCMS medical specific notes).

The Schedule A they requested after all my stages were passed - Agent said that they just wanted it to see if anything has changed in the time since I applied (so basically they just wanted an update on personal history - wish they'd just ask that rather than making me rewrite 80% of the original PR application in a PDF).

File has been passed to local office for final decision, and that office is Etobicoke. sigh. I hope their final decision making is faster than their PR card printing at Etobicoke ;)
That is very good news. Congrats!

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC

Congratulations!

When was your Criminality & Security passed?

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Congratulations!

When was your Criminality & Security passed?
let's not congratulate yet! I could still end up in a black hole of etobicoke's backlog ;)

My security was passed way back in july on the same day eligibility was passed. Criminality was in progress since very early on because infosharing and PCC review was done early, but then on hold pending biometrics. I gave biometrics mid october, and they were reviewed and accepted for closing criminality on dec 9th.

file was hanging open from december until last friday pending someone pressing the right button to close medical status so it could progress, even though medical was assessed in april last year (before AOR) and results were accepted during eligibility check in july.

Reactions: Sidd_Sanghvi