+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Mine is assigned to RC-9515 but no updates since August (according to GCMS). I didn't even get the biometrics update on my profile yet. (exempt)

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Mine is assigned to RC-9515 but no updates since August (according to GCMS). I didn't even get the biometrics update on my profile yet. (exempt)
RC 9515 simply refers to CPC-O, not a particular agent.

Taken from elsewhere on this forum:
RC-9515: Regional Centre Ottawa

RC-9570: Regional Centre Mississauga

RC-6023: Regional Medical Centre London

RC-6055: Regional Centre Kenya

RC-6057: Regional Centre Singapore

RC-6112: Regional Centre Dakar

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
RC 9515 simply refers to CPC-O, not a particular agent.

Taken from elsewhere on this forum:
RC-9515: Regional Centre Ottawa

RC-9570: Regional Centre Mississauga

RC-6023: Regional Medical Centre London

RC-6055: Regional Centre Kenya

RC-6057: Regional Centre Singapore

RC-6112: Regional Centre Dakar
Oh didn't know! Thanks for the information

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hi All,

Just needed some insights on below two questions :

1) What is the processing time between biometric completion and Final decision (COPR)
2) Also, any outland candidates (in whose country VAC is opened) have provided their biometric and the application has been processed. Can you all share you details/ experience.

Thanks!!
Hi. Responding to your 2nd query, that no further processing was done on my file after biometrics which I had given in Aug 2020.
COR: Saudi Arabia

Oct 25, 2020
Any idea what to do if you have still not received call from SC for May 18 AOR- I am in GTA north York
I am also waiting for a call. I can just suggest calling IRCC contact number and asking them. They won't likely have an answer, but when I had called, we found out that they somehow had the wrong contact number for me and fixed it. So if it something like that, couldn't hurt to call and check.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Hi. Responding to your 2nd query, that no further processing was done on my file after biometrics which I had given in Aug 2020.
COR: Saudi Arabia
Outland applicant here as well. No real update since August/September. My eligibility was passed in September and they haven't touched my file since then. Background check and criminality not started.

Except for essential fields like medical etc, I think they are going to wait on COVID border restrictions to ease before they hand out PPRs/COPRs to people from outside Canada. I'll be surprised if I hear anything before atleast January or February 2021

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
Thanks for the info. Lets hope for the best. Are you a CEC or PNP applicant ? I have Biometrics appointment on oct 27 . I have already raised GCMS notes request 10 days back to know about Eligibility status and I will let you to know if I get any update .
Yes, please let me know your update. I am inland PNP FSW. Good luck with the GCMS.
Hi Twee, I have got my GCMS notes yesterday . My application was untouched in last 4 months and I dont see any update post my medical pass & R10 check pass state lastly in July 07. I'm worried and not sure why it was just stuck without any progress. By looking at this, I might need to wait atlest 2 months from here on. All the best for you .

Reactions: Twee

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes ,

Appreciate if you could advise on the below.

I worked for a company for three years and i resigned from that company in 2019, following which i had service letter which had the roles and responsibilities as per the noc code except for remuneration. So that, I had one month payslip when I joined and 2 months of payslip when i resigned from the company. Also I have my appointment letter which shows my monthly remuneration.

Hence would that be sufficient to prove paid experience?

Last edited:

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
@Greddy Still not seeing any April AOR outland guys getting golden email is making me sad

Have you applied for GCMS notes ? Sorry for bugging
Hey Saad, no mate I haven't applied for GCMS notes yet. Looks like only CEC candidates and PNP candidates are getting PPR's. So frustrated waiting and wondering.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Appreciate if you could advise on the below.

I worked for a company for three years and i resigned from that company in 2019, following which i had service letter which had the roles and responsibilities as per the noc code except for remuneration. So that, I had one month payslip when I joined and 2 months of payslip when i resigned from the company. Also I have my appointment letter which shows my monthly remuneration.

Hence would that be sufficient to prove paid experience?

For foreign work experience, IRCC only wants a work reference letter that should meet the following:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
IRCC can seek additional documents, like pay stubs, IT returns etc. However, if you were employed in Canada, you will also have to submit:

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])

As long as you meet the above, you are good.

Reactions: Greddy