+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Tried but they said no. Took my biometrics but said to wait for her to get her own appointment call.
Thats so strange sorry brother for you. For me, they didn't say anything I just showed my letter and the security guy ticked in his list and let me inside. good luck to you. \I hope they will call soon.

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
If you look at my signature you will see RCMP record was requested on July 9, same day as medical passed and biometric request letter. At first I thought that Service Canada was not taking finger prints back in July, so I mistakenly thought I couldn't get RCMP finger print based record either... The reality is RCMP never stopped taking finger print based records lol. I didn't realized it until mid August so I went to local police station did the fingerprint about 12 days later I got the result in mail. I should've done it in July, oh well...
Wow. Are you suggesting that if I am requested RCMP letter I have to go to local station and give my finger prints which can Esentially be used by IRCC as biometrics?

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Wow. Are you suggesting that if I am requested RCMP letter I have to go to local station and give my finger prints which can Esentially be used by IRCC as biometrics?
Fingerprint based criminal record check and IRCC biometircs request are 2 different things. The fingerprint you give at police station is for RCMP to find potential criminal record which is irrelevant to Biometrics given at Service Canada. It's not what I'm suggesting, the RCMP request letter clearly states what you need to do.

Reactions: AJ199101

Apothu

Oct 14, 2020
@legalfalcon
Little help

AOR-4th May
Medicals passed -20th june
Biometrics:- 2nd july, gave on 22nd oct
Rprf request:- 6th oct
Rprf letter contains
Hello

I received RPRF request on 6th Oct 2020

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility
Review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Does it mean eligibility passed?
I applied via Lawyer so Havent order GCMS!

please let me know

thanks

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
@legalfalcon
Little help

AOR-4th May
Medicals passed -20th june
Biometrics:- 2nd july, gave on 22nd oct
Rprf request:- 6th oct
Rprf letter contains
Hello

I received RPRF request on 6th Oct 2020

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility
Review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Does it mean eligibility passed?
I applied via Lawyer so Havent order GCMS!

please let me know

thanks
Your eligibility is passed or recommended pass. Probably security and criminality is also passed.

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks in advance for any input.

I do not have access to my CIC account therefore, I want to know if https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do# this service is accurate.
As when I try to add my application number and other details and check, still no data will be visible.
I am worried if my application is not processing even I got the biometrics request on July.

theprairieboy

Apr 22, 2020
Hi All,

I do not have access to my CIC account therefore, I want to know if https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do# this service is accurate.
As when I try to add my application number and other details and check, still no data will be visible.
I am worried if my application is not processing even I got the biometrics request on July.
I think the link is only for paper application.

Reactions: yash_91

Apothu

Oct 14, 2020
Hi All,

I tried to access the Ecas link
I am getting following message
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times