+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Aor 26 aug 2020 CEC INLAND - calgary
I am Principal applicant along with spouse (in canada)

Me and My husband give biometrics in 30 dec 2019 and it is showing in my application.

33% completed
Eligibility: we are reviewing weather you met eligibility requirements
Medical: passed 8 oct 2020
Backgroud check: we are processing your BC. We will send you message if this changes.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints.We will send you message if this changes.
Additional documents: we do not need Additional docs.We will send you message if this changes.
Final decision : In progress.We will send you message if this changes.

Could anyone tell how long its gonna take and on which stage i am on?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello. Congratulations!!!

Do you have any ideas on how long it takes to receive a PR card after you receive COPR?? I will have to change my current address for the upcoming January and will probably get my COPR by the end of this week. This is why I am asking you to know which address I should report to IRCC.

Regards,
Morteza
Hey, I am not sure like how long will it take to get the PR Card , but you can follow the below thread to get latest update on PR Card timeline

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/track-your-pr-card-timeline-and-processing-times-here.394703/page-1079#post-8931289

Oct 25, 2020
No there is no way they say NO they will take it and I had given in Scarborough on Oct 14th, 2020. Although I am the Primary applicant I didn't get the call but my spouse got the call. When we got there we went with all the valid docx and gave ours.
they did :( I tried that but they refused. Said she must have her own appointment and they cannot take her biometrics even though she is my dependent on the same application. Said to call IRCC and enquire but she will get her own call for appointment eventually.

Oct 25, 2020
Just go ahead with your dependent along with you they will take your dependent's BIO as well. Even I did the same. If the application submitted together they'll track using application number starts with "E" for example- E******* any number of applicants comes under that application no. then it will be considered together.
Tried but they said no. Took my biometrics but said to wait for her to get her own appointment call.

Reactions: Punsy
Oct 25, 2020
No there is no way they say NO they will take it and I had given in Scarborough on Oct 14th, 2020. Although I am the Primary applicant I didn't get the call but my spouse got the call. When we got there we went with all the valid docx and gave ours.
they did :( I tried that but they refused. Said she must have her own appointment and they cannot take her biometrics even though she is my dependent on the same application. Said to call IRCC and enquire
I read on multiple other posts that if you go together they will let you both in and process you both.
thanks. We tried but they refused. Said to wait for her to get a call.