+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
When you are done with your biometric Criminality and security check will be done in few days :)
To move forward your file you must complete your eligibility :) because eligibility is backbone of your file
so eligibility happens after crim and security? My biometrics shows completed (bio exempt). So confused ..

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
so eligibility happens after crim and security? My biometrics shows completed (bio exempt). So confused ..

according to you you have completed following steps
Medical - passed
Bill - completed
Eligibility - review required
Background check ( criminality and security) -passed ( because you are done with your biometric and I hope you have no criminal record).

So now you are left with your eligibility :
Follow their instructions such as if they ask you to provide any additional documents you can provide them too
Now all you can do is wait :)
Just relax buddy if they need any more information they will contact you

Good luck

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Aor May 28 2020
Bill & medical passed _ July 16
Eligibility passed _sep 15
Bill completed- oct 23rd
Background check/ security check / criminality- processing

I don’t know how long do I have to wait for my approval

Good luck everyone :)
May 12
Bio exempt update 19 Oct
Still no further update
Really productivity is affected cuz of wait

• Sad
Reactions: Punsy and Shiva91

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Totally understand, I found the reason at the bottom of my notes, saying they need to review my work check sheet about matching NOC duties. The question is my coworker submitted the same work checklist under same NOC and his eligibility is passed already. Not sure why mine need additional review. Other than that the rest shows clear.

That review comment was created on beginning of September, I tried to ask the agent any latest update on my application, they just said get the biometric done first and then wait for response, do not submit any documents unless they ask you to do so.

So back to ny question, should I provide additional document to support my duty by web form? Also, does biometric appointment means anything on my application?

Any advise would help! Thank you very much everyone.
Each application is unique and takes its course, best to wait if IRCC needs further info.

tssd

Oct 28, 2020
Each application is unique and takes its course, best to wait if IRCC needs further info.
I heard once your case drop to review required, it takes longer than normal cases.
Do you know how long do I expect they will do another assessment?
Does it 99% take closer to a year to complete my application? I only have one employer, and the review required looks like just has one issue only.
Any chance they will pick up my application shortly since I am going to submit my biometric next week.
Also I am pretty sure my document is good to support my duty, I guess they just need to verify it with my company.

Thank you very muchhhhh!!!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I heard once your case drop to review required, it takes longer than normal cases.
Do you know how long do I expect they will do another assessment?
Does it 99% take closer to a year to complete my application? I only have one employer, and the review required looks like just has one issue only.
Any chance they will pick up my application shortly since I am going to submit my biometric next week.
Also I am pretty sure my document is good to support my duty, I guess they just need to verify it with my company.

Thank you very muchhhhh!!!
Hi, hard to say about timelines these days. Generally speaking things are taking longer, see these stats

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?

Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558

Rami.naser

Oct 29, 2020
HELP PLEASE!!!

Below is SINP's reply to my inquiry (both show below)
Do you recommend to Accept or Decline the already received ITA ?

SINP:

"Thank you for your e-mail,

As applicants answer yes or no to having an ECA during the EOI stage, it could be considered misrepresentation if an applicant stated yes to that question, but did not actually possess the ECA at that time. Please note the following from the SINP website;

If you provide false or misleading information in your EOI, it may be considered misrepresentation. Your application could be refused and you may be banned from applying to the SINP for a period of two years.

It would be in the applicants best interest to provide an explanation on their application if this situation took place as described above to allow the officer to understand, as mistakes do happen.

Kind Regards,

RP - Immigration Officer

Government of Saskatchewan"

My inquiry:

"Dear SINP team,

I have received an ITA from SINP. However, the dates of ECA and IELTS results are after the EOI submission date.

Will this cause any problem when submitting/processing my application prior to acceptance of the ITA ?

Your kind quick response is highly appreciated as the submission due date is very soon!"

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
HELP PLEASE!!!

Below is SINP's reply to my inquiry (both show below)
Do you recommend to Accept or Decline the already received ITA ?

SINP:

"Thank you for your e-mail,

As applicants answer yes or no to having an ECA during the EOI stage, it could be considered misrepresentation if an applicant stated yes to that question, but did not actually possess the ECA at that time. Please note the following from the SINP website;

If you provide false or misleading information in your EOI, it may be considered misrepresentation. Your application could be refused and you may be banned from applying to the SINP for a period of two years.

It would be in the applicants best interest to provide an explanation on their application if this situation took place as described above to allow the officer to understand, as mistakes do happen.

Kind Regards,

RP - Immigration Officer

Government of Saskatchewan"

My inquiry:

"Dear SINP team,

I have received an ITA from SINP. However, the dates of ECA and IELTS results are after the EOI submission date.

Will this cause any problem when submitting/processing my application prior to acceptance of the ITA ?

Your kind quick response is highly appreciated as the submission due date is very soon!"
I think the answer is pretty clear. You must have ECA before you submit EOI so that your answer to ECA question can be “yes”. If you said yes in your EOI and then you obtain your ECA after that, unfortunately it is an obvious misrepresentation.