+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
I saw some others not being asked for rcmp as well (I was though). Is your exempt bio updated as completed in your gckey? If yes, when? Thanks.
No unfortunately not. Still checking for that everyday :) I see that people usually get copr in about two weeks after that update.

Reactions: Twee

meganm

May 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I got my AOR on May 19, 2020, biometrics collection letter on July 8, 2020.

I just completed my biometrics today and it's already reflected on my application. My question is the eligibility section still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". I called IRCC some time Spetember and the agent told me my eligibility had already passed, so I guess they just haven't gotten around to updating my application?

Anyone have an idea of when I can expect to get a final decision on my application?

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: nyiable and Punsy

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

I got my AOR on May 19, 2020, biometrics collection letter on July 8, 2020.

I just completed my biometrics today and it's already reflected on my application. My question is the eligibility section still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". I called IRCC some time Spetember and the agent told me my eligibility had already passed, so I guess they just haven't gotten around to updating my application?

Anyone have an idea of when I can expect to get a final decision on my application?

Thanks and good luck everyone!
Not sure I am also in the same boat, AOR 12 May & Gave BIO on Oct 14th. I am also waiting to know when they gonna do the final decision?

Nicole56

Oct 21, 2020
CEC
AOR: May 21st,
Medical exam passed: July 10th,
Bio completed: Oct. 17th.

Usually applicants may get their final decision within 2 weeks after BIO competed right? I've been waiting for it over a half year, even feeling longer for me.:oops:

Thanks.

Reactions: Shiva91

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
CEC
AOR: May 21st,
Medical exam passed: July 10th,
Bio completed: Oct. 17th.

Usually applicants may get their final decision within 2 weeks after BIO competed right? I've been waiting for it over a half year, even feeling longer for me.:oops:

Thanks.
I do hope the final approval comes after 2 weeks.

bgurpreet106

Oct 18, 2020
@legalfalcon hey buddy, i saw you are helping everyone, kindly help me too please
My bio metrics are not updated. I am PNP inland, AOR :- 1 may 2020. Office, Etobicoke.
I have seen that lots of my fellow applicant with later AOR, even July AOR guys have their Bio metrics updated.
I called IRCC and the agent frankly said that the last time my file was reviewed was mid August. 2020.
So in you opinion, What should i do, Shall I raise Web Form asking for the bio metrics or shall i wait (which seems long and unfair)
your help will be appreciated

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hey buddy, i saw you are helping everyone, kindly help me too please
My bio metrics are not updated. I am PNP inland, AOR :- 1 may 2020. Office, Etobicoke.
I have seen that lots of my fellow applicant with later AOR, even July AOR guys have their Bio metrics updated.
I called IRCC and the agent frankly said that the last time my file was reviewed was mid August. 2020.
So in you opinion, What should i do, Shall I raise Web Form asking for the bio metrics or shall i wait (which seems long and unfair)
your help will be appreciated
Have you provided the biometrics are are you exempt from biometrics. In either case if your application is not progressing, you should send a webform and inquire.