+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Doctrip

Oct 22, 2020
Anyone here doctor who applied ? Please help. Have some questions? Is it mandatory to give mcc exams even if I don't wish to practice. I am actually looking for getting PR Nd then studying a different course.

Sep 16, 2020
Whats your postal code bro?
Hi there, what do you mean by precious call? Is that mean you received a call for COPR? or you mean that you received a call for biometric? I was wondering that I missed call two times from a private number before 17 October (I am bio-exempt), and several days later my bio was completed on 17 October. Do you think that I have missed something??? This call (private number) sounds strange to me.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Hi there, what do you mean by precious call? Is that mean you received a call for COPR? or you mean that you received a call for biometric? I was wondering that I missed call two times from a private number before 17 October (I am bio-exempt), and several days later my bio was completed on 17 October. Do you think that I have missed something??? This call (private number) sounds strange to me.
they might have been calling you to make a biometrics appointment before the IRCC decided to exempt people who had given them already :) either way, it's great for you!

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone. My bio metric which I gave for my study permit back in 2017 is valid until October 2027 so I am bio metric exempted and on my permanent residency profile it shows it`s valid until Oct 2027 but do I have to notify cic/ircc to link my bio metric with my express entry cec (in land) application or it has already been done from cic's end? Please let me know what to do? My AOR is may 30th, 2020. Thank you.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Hi everyone. My bio metric which I gave for my study permit back in 2017 is valid until October 2027 so I am bio metric exempted and on my permanent residency profile it shows it`s valid until Oct 2027 but do I have to notify cic/ircc to link my bio metric with my express entry cec (in land) application or it has already been done from cic's end? Please let me know what to do? My AOR is may 30th, 2020. Thank you.
If you see the previous biometrics on file, there's nothing to worry about. You'll have to wait for them to update the biometrics status field lower down in the application from "we have not received your fingerprints" to "completed".

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
If you see the previous biometrics on file, there's nothing to worry about. You'll have to wait for them to update the biometrics status field lower down in the application from "we have not received your fingerprints" to "completed".
It's like this now:

Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Reactions: Shiva91

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
You don't need to do anything. My AOR is May 19 and my biometric is completed on Oct 16. Given your AOR being May 30th, you should be getting an update soon.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
It's like this now:

Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
You don't need to do anything. My AOR is May 19 and my biometric is completed on Oct 16. Given your AOR being May 30th, you should be getting an update soon.
It's weird though. Every other post about biometrics update here had "we have not received your fingerprints" instead of "we do not need your fingerprints".

Has anyone else had this?

tara123

Oct 22, 2020
It's weird though. Every other post about biometrics update here had "we have not received your fingerprints" instead of "we do not need your fingerprints".

Has anyone else had this?
I am from July AOR but yeah this is my status 'we do not need your fingerprints ...'. I see it updated at the top right corner however. (I am bio exempt).