+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

rd569

May 6, 2020
I was just called by Service Canada to book an appointment for biometrics on next week.
CEC inland
AOR: 21 May
Hi, I am in Waterloo as well and AOR May 4th without getting a call. Can I ask your first letter of you first and last name. A lot of people right now are wondering SC call people in alphabet order of their first name. Thank you

Dexter2020

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I am in Waterloo as well and AOR May 4th without getting a call. Can I ask your first letter of you first and last name. A lot of people right now are wondering SC call people in alphabet order of their first name. Thank you
I don't think so, I know people with different first and last letter getting calls from SC. I guess it depends on the officer and office were your profile is getting examined.

Reactions: pavit

mlh

Jul 17, 2020
First name: M
Last name: Z

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Did you raised webform to submit pcc? In how many days you got reply.
As mine case is also same as yours I was unable to provide pcc at time of application submission and provided an LOE.
Still waiting for mep and bil.

AOR : 27th july.
Progress bar appeared : 16th sept
Yes, I submitted via a webform. I received response in about 7 working days. after 3 more days Medicals and Biometrics were received

Reactions: RahulBhave123

georgiahj

Aug 23, 2019
Hi everyone, wanted to give info on my status in case it is helpful to anyone :)

PNP Inland, AOR May 5.

Received a call from Service Canada on September 24 and gave biometrics on September 25 in Victoria, BC. I was not exempt as I have never given biometrics before. Biometrics showed as 'completed' in my account on the same day. I asked the representative and she said the collection service had only restarted on September 17, and there are currently over 25,000 PR applicants waiting to give biometrics on Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland (but perhaps this number includes people who are now exempt... not sure). Feel very grateful.

Just called IRCC about my status and the representative said my application looked really good! He was very friendly and helpful - if only all visa officers were as great... Waited about 40mins to be connected. +1 (888) 242-2100

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
Visa office/processing centre: Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, NS

Other info:

BIL received: Jun 26
Medical passed: Sept 1 (seems late but at least it was positive!)

I'm not sure how but I only just read about requesting GCMS notes so I plan to do that next. Any advice on how long it might take for criminality / security to be completed now I've given biometrics would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Reactions: Twee

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Got this response through webform today:
FSW-O
May 18th eAOR
CPC- Ottawa
EIigibility: currently being verified
Security: Not started
Criminality: Valid
Medical: Valid

Seems slow!
Have you received RPRF request? Or did you pay RPRF fee at the beginning of application?

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Just an update for all of you, i got my BOWP on October 1, applied on April 30. I applied without AOR, sent it later via webform

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Just an update for all of you, i got my BOWP on October 1, applied on April 30. I applied without AOR, sent it later via webform
Quick question did u see any updates besides BIL in ur account for BOWP from the date of applying to yesterday.I guess they speed up the BOWP i saw couple others from april posting they recieved BOWP..Mine is may 22nd and didnt see any updates except BIL.just want to make sure i know this biometrics may take time so atleast if i get BOWP i have an emergency travel to cross the country..

Reactions: Sandhu8857

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Quick question did u see any updates besides BIL in ur account for BOWP from the date of applying to yesterday.I guess they speed up the BOWP i saw couple others from april posting they recieved BOWP..Mine is may 22nd and didnt see any updates except BIL.just want to make sure i know this biometrics may take time so atleast if i get BOWP i have an emergency travel to cross the country..
No, i had not other updates besides that, complete silence for 5 months

CEC468

Oct 14, 2019
I am in Saskatoon, AOR MAY29, MEP 7.17, have not yet received any call from SC, it seems that the SC in Saskatoon is still closed. But someone I found online says he has AOR in June and also in Saskatoon received the call and scheduled an appointment for BIO, anyone knows why?

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
I am in Saskatoon, AOR MAY29, MEP 7.17, have not yet received any call from SC, it seems that the SC in Saskatoon is still closed. But someone I found online says he has AOR in June and also in Saskatoon received the call and scheduled an appointment for BIO, anyone knows why?
No one knows anything.Just wait for your turn :).

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
Hi folks,

AOR: 16th May 2020
CEC - Mississauga

Today I received my GCMS notes, Criminality check is in progress and under client details following is mentioned:

BIOMETRICS
IRCC#: 100000XXXXX66
Assessment: Required
Info: In Progress

Although I am not able to find my biometric details in IRCC website where we can check whether biometric has ever done and still valid.

Wanted to understand whether my biometric is already done or pending. I came to Canada in Dec 2018, submitted passport in October 2018. Not very sure if the biometric has happened or not at that time.

Would appreciate any suggestions

Thanks,
Shubham