+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Same AOR May 19 CEC.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
I think you should call or get gcms notes if you really want to know what's going on. My file apparently has everything approved except biometrics, but on my cic account page for those status bullets nothing has changed since AOR.

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
It is just unfortunate that none of the GTA folks are getting calls even if there AOR are pretty much ahead .i am confused as to how opening of biometrics is Impeded due to COVID 19 even after six months . The irony is in the same office you can get other work done but not biometrics
The phone thing doesn't make sense for me.

Why not just open the appointment system gradually in phases, based on the AOR date?

or even more clever, why not just open an outdoor tent somewhere in GTA just for biometrics appointments?

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Just gonna share my status as of today here for people's reference, I have given biometric for entry VISA in Jan 2020 so I should be exempt?... and I don't know what kind of update I'm supposed to get on here since they announce the biometric exemption. My application page as shown below hasn't changed since Aug 31. That Biometric number, date of enrollment and expiry date section has been there like that since Jan 2020.

Inland CEC stream
AOR May 19, 2020
Biometric and RCMP fingerprint based criminal record check requested both on July 9.
August 31 uploaded RCMP criminal record check.
  • Principal Applicant: bla bla bla
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): blaaaaaaaa
  • Application number: bla bla bal
  • Date Received: May 19, 2020
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: ********************
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 22, 2020
    • Expiry Date: January 22, 2030
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
  • July 9, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • August 31, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Just gonna share my status as of today here for people's reference, I have given biometric for entry VISA in Jan 2020 so I should be exempt?... and I don't know what kind of update I'm supposed to get on here since they announce the biometric exemption. My application page as shown below hasn't changed since Aug 31. That Biometric number, date of enrollment and expiry date section has been there like that since Jan 2020.

Inland CEC stream
AOR May 19, 2020
Biometric and RCMP fingerprint based criminal record check requested both on July 9.
August 31 uploaded RCMP criminal record check.
  • Principal Applicant: bla bla bla
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): blaaaaaaaa
  • Application number: bla bla bal
  • Date Received: May 19, 2020
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: ********************
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 22, 2020
    • Expiry Date: January 22, 2030
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
  • July 9, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • August 31, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Your RCMP cert is being reviewed. Much better than my case as mine is still “being uploaded”. My AOR May 15. I am inland PNP FSW.

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi all,

Yup, I am from Regina, SK. I received a call from "No Caller ID" on Sep 21 and got scheduled for 22nd. It was done smoothly and after a few hours both my Express Entry and PNP applications were updated with "Biometrics Completed" and all the details on my Biometrics portion is filled up. Thank you. :)
All the best for next step!

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Your RCMP cert is being reviewed. Much better than my case as mine is still “being uploaded”. My AOR May 15. I am inland PNP FSW.
I have never seen a "being uploaded" status... did you hit submit or transmit after you uploaded you document?

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Today I just called IRCC to check on my application status.
AOR - May 17th CEC Inland
Eligibility Check - Passed
Criminality Check - In progress
Security Check - Not started
Processing Center - Ottawa
what number do you call? I wanna call them too. Thank you.

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I had a talk with friend who applied for WP extn and he was supposed to give biometrics but then they got exempted from giving biometrics...
he mentioned that -the day his application status changed as "Approved" on that day the status of biometrics showed as " not required"
He got the refund couple of weeks after the application got approved.

Reactions: nyiable

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I have never seen a "being uploaded" status... did you hit submit or transmit after you uploaded you document?
Yes I did. The application status is “submitted”. The review of additional document part is “being uploaded”. Last time the situation was the same with the request to pay the fee difference, it was “being uploaded”, then after few days it was reviewed. So I think I did upload it properly. I just don’t see it being reviewed at all after fee months. So frustrated.