+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
July 16th I applied and got on July 31st --> I am also CEC inland applied under -->Access to Information Act. I didn't know initially hence had to pay 5$
Thanks @Punsy ... so its around 15-16 days which is current ongoing trend.. and since you applied on 16h july so the details you got in GCMS notes are information/updates happened in your profile till/prior to 16th july right.. or you got the updates in GCMS notes based on the delivery date i.e 31st july...

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks @Punsy ... so its around 15-16 days which is current ongoing trend.. and since you applied on 16h july so the details you got in GCMS notes are information/updates happened in your profile till/prior to 16th july right.. or you got the updates in GCMS notes based on the delivery date i.e 31st july...
GCMS notes are generated around the time the requests are made, not at the time they are released. Usually the GCMS notes are generated within the first few days of requesting it and you will see this date on the bottom right hand corner of the file.

Reactions: asdfghj and Zay11

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Update for you guys, i applied my gcms notes on 24 july and got them today,
Eligibility-first recommend passed by case analyst on 26 july and then final passed by officer on 30 july
Security -passed
Medical-passed
Info sharing-complete
Criminal - pending due to biometrics
My aor is 6 may cec inland

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Eligibility-first recommend passed by case analyst on 26 july and then final passed by officer on 30 july
Security -passed
Medical-passed
Info sharing-complete
My security and eligibility was passed on July 30.
May 15 AOR.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Security -passed
Medical-passed
Info sharing-complete
Congrats. Is your Security showing Pass or blank? If blank, is there any sign that it has passed?

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Hi
I enquired about my application through webform and got an email like this
  • The eligibility verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
My Aor was on may 30 and passed medical on July 20 and got BIL on same day

Reactions: Brar2698

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Security -passed
Medical-passed
Info sharing-complete
great... good thing is that - even though you applied on 24th july, but your GCMS notes has 26th july and 30th july update.. thats good..
can you check if there is any date mentioned for security pass..
eligibility and security both passed by officer on 30th july ??
also can you tell us in which Visa Office location, your file is getting processed...

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
great... good thing is that - even though you applied on 24th july, but your GCMS notes has 26th july and 30th july update.. thats good..
can you check if there is any date mentioned for security pass..
eligibility and security both passed by officer on 30th july ??
also can you tell us in which Visa Office location, your file is getting processed...
Eligibility was passed final by officer on 30 july, same date security was passed, visa office is ottawa

Reactions: asdfghj

mj1989

Jul 4, 2020
Anyone here applied for GCMS with May 2020 AOR for Express Entry - FSW! If so, what was the result?

May 8th AOR and I was planning to apply for it in the first week of September.

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Security -passed
Medical-passed
Info sharing-complete
Perfect !!!...Thank you so much for update. I have applied on 10th Aug lets see (AOR 8 may CEC Inland) . Over call got an update that everything passed except criminality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atifh1187

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Is your Security info not redacted? Which section shows date of security passed?
I was told by agent on phone that my security is passed, and blank security security implies either passed or i। Progress, so i assume it is passed as told by agent on phone