+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
Hi Kabir. Did you particularly asked about recommend pass or pass and security is valid or pass. I mean I am in the same boat AOR 8may they told me its passed over call - I did order GCMS today but just want to know what wording they used over call...final passed? there are some confusion with wording of webform or call it seems
Hi
I enquired about my application through webform and got an email like this
  • The eligibility verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
My Aor was on may 30 and passed medical on July 20 and got BIL on same day
hey,
My aor is may 25. But i looking at the forums , i have not yet tried to get any information on my application. Its good to know that they are verifying your criminality background. If you will get any further details. Pls keep posted.
thanks and best of luck!

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
hey,
My aor is may 25. But i looking at the forums , i have not yet tried to get any information on my application. Its good to know that they are verifying your criminality background. If you will get any further details. Pls keep posted.
thanks and best of luck!
My AOR is May 25th too (CEC inland). I have been trying to wait until the 3 month point before contacting IRCC, but I caved in today and sent a webform asking for the current status of my eligibility and security checks. Too impatient! I’ll post here when I get a reply, as I guess we will have very similar timelines. I had medical pass and BIL on July 15th.

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Anyone here applied for GCMS with May 2020 AOR for Express Entry - FSW! If so, what was the result?

May 8th AOR and I was planning to apply for it in the first week of September.
I'm May 07 and I applied gcms 3 days ago already. I also call cic one day after and was told my eligibility is passed, only crimimal is not passed yet bc of biometrics. However I still wait for my gcms note to see how it's going

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I'm May 07 and I applied gcms 3 days ago already. I also call cic one day after and was told my eligibility is passed, only crimimal is not passed yet bc of biometrics. However I still wait for my gcms note to see how it's going
keep us posted..

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Eligibility was passed final by officer on 30 july, same date security was passed, visa office is ottawa
Once the case analyst making it recommend pass then after 4-7 days the officer is taking the final decision to make it passed. .... this is based on information provided by people for whom the eligibility is final passed ...

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Thanks @Punsy ... so its around 15-16 days which is current ongoing trend.. and since you applied on 16h july so the details you got in GCMS notes are information/updates happened in your profile till/prior to 16th july right.. or you got the updates in GCMS notes based on the delivery date i.e 31st july...
The last update in the notes is as of July 17th, 2020.

Reactions: Zay11

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
July 9 MEP and BIL
whats happening right now is - there will be one Ghost update in your profile.. and currently your status must be showing " Action Pending".. wait for few more days it will get changed to submitted then call IRCC they will update you some progress.. this is again based on the scenarios whats happening in our profiles..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
July 9 MEP and BIL
I assume your file might be processing other than Ottawa VO..Probably Edmonton which most of the ppl have delays in processing my AOR may 14th and got update from agent everything passed except criminality aftr i see GU on agu5th but waiting for GCMS meanwhile probably next week i may recieve just to cross check whether the info from agent is upto date or not..my file is at Ottawa as per agent..

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
whats happening right now is - there will be one Ghost update in your profile.. and currently your status must be showing " Action Pending".. wait for few more days it will get changed to submitted then call IRCC they will update you some progress.. this is again based on the scenarios whats happening in our profiles..
My Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted" on August 9..