+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Even i can’t trust agent too. When i raise CSE they said eligibility and criminality in process. When i called after 2 weeks they said criminality in process, eligibility and security not started. AoR May 4
GCMS is hastle free, I apply once every month, You would see the file details clearly instead.

Krn08

Jul 11, 2020
I am trying to login into my GCkey account, and it shows my username has been revoked, which i never did. Anyone facing this issue while trying to login into their account?

keisersausey

Jul 14, 2020
I asked for the status of my application through webform, and here is the answer I got today(FSW Outland AOR 2 May):

· Your application was received via your account on May 2 , 2020.

· The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Soo that doesn't look great... 3 and a half month and eligibility hasn't been initiated... is that because Sydney is a super slow processing center ?

Anyway it feels I am not going to get my PR in the 6 months estimated...

Do you guys recommend ordering GCMS notes in this situation ?

Reactions: Sandhu8857

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I have applied mine on 24th july, i have not got mine still, i applied under Access to information act
Access to information Art -> i think this option is for people who are not in canada and will cost you 5$... but if you are in canada then you could apply under Privacy Act i believe.. its no charge.... and based on the posts in other forums .. it is taking around 15-16 days..

Reactions: Sandhu8857

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Access to information Art -> i think this option is for people who are not in canada and will cost you 5$... but if you are in canada then you could apply under Privacy Act i believe.. its no charge.... and based on the posts in other forums .. it is taking around 15-16 days..
Yeah i mistakenly applied under Access to information act though i am cec inland, do you think access to information act takes more time?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yeah i mistakenly applied under Access to information act though i am cec inland, do you think access to information act takes more time?
There is no difference:

Privacy Act

Where access to personal information is requested under subsection 12(1), the head of the government institution to which the request is made shall, subject to section 15, within thirty days after the request is received,

Access to Information Act

Where access to a record is requested under this Part, the head of the government institution to which the request is made shall, subject to sections 8 and 9, within 30 days after the request is received,

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
There is no difference:

Privacy Act

Where access to personal information is requested under subsection 12(1), the head of the government institution to which the request is made shall, subject to section 15, within thirty days after the request is received,

Access to Information Act

Where access to a record is requested under this Part, the head of the government institution to which the request is made shall, subject to sections 8 and 9, within 30 days after the request is received,
I don't know why i did not get mine yet

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I also applied for GCMS noted on July 16th no updates yet. I had to pay 5$ for notes although I am CEC inland applicant. Can you help me with the link where CEC applicant doesn't have to pay ?
hello.. can you tell us when did you get the GCMS notes..

Reactions: smit109

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
hello.. can you tell us when did you get the GCMS notes..
July 16th I applied and got on July 31st --> I am also CEC inland applied under -->Access to Information Act. I didn't know initially hence had to pay 5$