+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
AOR - May 4
Medical passed - june 26
Biometrics requested - june 26
Additional document requested (rcmp certificate)
Progress bar attached to profile which shows 29%
Keep me updated, my file is same as you, aor may 6, medical passed june 26, rcmp requested june 26, or you can dm me your number bro, we can connect on whatsapp

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello got my AOR on May 6, am a cec inland, on june 27 i got my medicals passed with biometrics invitation and RCMP as a additional document. My background check shows "we are processing your background check, we wil let you know if we need some More information" something like this. Upto my knowledge police checks are verified at the last stages of the application, is my eligibility passed? Because what i have heard is that they request RCMP only if they find somebody with your name with a criminal record, so they want to verify by your fingerprints that you are not that person, it means they were not just doing the R10, they were actually doing background check. Seniors, experienced members, please give your insight.
Since you are inland order your GCMS notes for free, it will provide you with the most accurate and insightful information.

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
Hi Friends, I'm Joining this forum .

AOR # May 16 2020

I'm a CEC & Ontario PNP Inland applicant.
Upfront Medicals Submitted.

Status# Medicals Yet to be passed.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi Friends, I'm Joining this forum .

AOR # May 16 2020

I'm a CEC & Ontario PNP Inland applicant.
Upfront Medicals Submitted.

Status# Medicals Yet to be passed.
Welcome to the forum, keep us posted on your progress

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Where we can find the progress bar in our EE profile?

On the top of this

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
June 26, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

infospark

Jun 20, 2020
Hi..
I hope you all are doing well.
I m FSW Outland
AOR# 11 May
Everything Submitted..
Just waiting for the progress..
Thank You

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Correct me if i am wrong,
These are the stages for processing of files

1. Aor
2. Medical
3. R10 (request for any missing documents)
4 eligibility pass
5. Criminality check
6. Security
7. CoPR

5 and 6 stage also comes under back ground check

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Correct me if i am wrong,
These are the stages for processing of files

1. Aor
2. Medical
3. R10 (request for any missing documents)
4 eligibility pass
5. Criminality check
6. Security
7. CoPR

5 and 6 stage also comes under back ground check
Medical and criminality usually happen at/between completeness check and eligibility review. Background check includes criminality checks, information sharing and security checks.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Medical and criminality usually happen at/between completeness check and eligibility review. Background check includes criminality checks, information sharing and security checks.
Do you have any idea how long it will take to pass the eligibility from the medical? I know it will keep showing same status until your passport got stamped but
According to me it take 20 to 30 days.. whats your opinion?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Do you have any idea how long it will take to pass the eligibility from the medical? I know it will keep showing same status until your passport got stamped but
According to me it take 20 to 30 days.. whats your opinion?
Review of eligibility is a 2 step process, initial review is done by an analyst or an assistant and then it goes to an officer who makes the decision. The first step may take a month and the second between 1-3 months. However all this depends on each applicants circumstances; if a review required is assessed, etc. Usually if the assessment is favorable at the 1st stage then it will be so at the 2nd stage as well.

Here is a link to the latest government issued Express Entry report about how long it's taking to process. It does not breakdown the time by stages but the idea is it's taking longer to process applications.

In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/2019-ee-report-pdfversion-eng.pdf

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
Hi ,

I am new to this. My application status shows below. What does it mean?

My AOR is May 09. Dont have any other updates. Paid additional feels on May 28.

Can someone guide?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • June 19, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi ,

I am new to this. My application status shows below. What does it mean?

My AOR is May 09. Dont have any other updates. Paid additional feels on May 28.

Can someone guide?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • June 19, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are in the early innings of the process, review of eligibility is the most important milestone. Keep an eye out for medicals and biometric updates. That could be an indicator that eligibility review has started. All the best and keep us posted on your progress