+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
I got a view from Canadian Military services today on my profile. While i still did not get an update on my Medicals/BIL. AOR May 11th.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I got a view from Canadian Military services today on my profile. While i still did not get an update on my Medicals/BIL. AOR May 11th.
What do you mean you got a view from Canadian Miltary services on your profile??can you be more specific if you dont mind?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I am sorry, I mean on my linkedin profile.
I guess it could be by mistake even if its on purpose immigration team has nothing to do with it...IRCC team doesnt check any social networking profiles..if they need any additional info they will request...

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, Hopefully Waiting for the MEP/BIL. Any updates on the bio-metrics. Applications since Mar are in pending stage for Bio metrics.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
AOR May 12.
Got notification July 2-Medical Passed. I saw this after logging to IRCC website,its strange did not receive any email noticiation.
It says you may not hear from us now as most procesing takes close to completion date :(
Biometric letter received but dk when can we get it done

However, it still says we are checking your documents for eligibility (R10)..isnt that the first step?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
AOR May 12.
Got notification July 2-Medical Passed. I saw this after logging to IRCC website,its strange did not receive any email noticiation.
It says you may not hear from us now as most procesing takes close to completion date :(

However, it still says we are checking your documents for eligibility (R10)..isnt that the first step?
R10 Completeness check is the first step, then follows Review of Eligibility. R10, Medical and BIL usually happen around the same time; your application is likely at the start of Review of Eligibility stage which is a 2 step process and the most important step.

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
AOR May 12.

Do you know what time did you received an update on your profile? I am also May 12th AOR so far no update.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
There was a guy with AOR 8 may who passed the eligibility..
After medical next step is eligibility.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Guys,

Would IRCC be open Tomorrow? I would like to call them to ask for a status update on my application, I see most of the May 11, 12 Candidates have got a MEP/BIL. I am yet to get one.

Thanks!

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Guys,

Would IRCC be open Tomorrow? I would like to call them to ask for a status update on my application, I see most of the May 11, 12 Candidates have got a MEP/BIL. I am yet to get one.

Thanks!
Not most of them..I would say few may be one or two..give some more days and u will get the update. AOR 12 MAY WAITING

Reactions: Punsy