+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
You are in the early innings of the process, review of eligibility is the most important milestone. Keep an eye out for medicals and biometric updates. That could be an indicator that eligibility review has started. All the best and keep us posted on your progress
Thank you for the quick note. Should I worry that I don't have the progress bar? and also my application and document submission page is no longer accessible.
Thanks

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you for the quick note. Should I worry that I don't have the progress bar? and also my application and document submission page is no longer accessible.
Thanks
Not to worry, it's technical issue with the site that will resolve

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Thanks
No worries it could be due to maintenance as they do every week once on tuesdays mostly..i my self couldnt see the document submission.My AOR may 14th well i still got time to see update however you said that you see update about reviewing additional docs..did you got to know this update by email and then logging into your account or just logging into account you get to see that?

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
No worries it could be due to maintenance as they do every week once on tuesdays mostly..i my self couldnt see the document submission.My AOR may 14th well i still got time to see update however you said that you see update about reviewing additional docs..did you got to know this update by email and then logging into your account or just logging into account you get to see that?
may 12. no update yet

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
may 12. no update yet
Im assuming we may recieve updates next week hopefully but its really confusing how they are accessing PR submitted applications like this guys @akhilz He saw update directly about review of additional documents instwad of medicals..and one more guy in this forum whose AOR may 14th when called CIC(a week ago) and asked agent about his application status was told his medicals passed but will reflect in your profile after 2months ..

infospark

Jun 20, 2020
Hello everybody..
I hope all of you are in good spirits.
I have a concern that Is there any FSW outland applicant of April or may who got MEP and biometric letter?? Specifically from India??
Please reply and what's your suggestion on when one should apply for GCMS notes after submission of file??
Thanks

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
I only saw the update about additional document when I logged in. Got no emails

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
Im assuming we may recieve updates next week hopefully but its really confusing how they are accessing PR submitted applications like this guys @akhilz He saw update directly about review of additional documents instwad of medicals..and one more guy in this forum whose AOR may 14th when called CIC(a week ago) and asked agent about his application status was told his medicals passed but will reflect in your profile after 2months ..
I didn't get medical message or alert either. I have done medicals already.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I didn't get medical message or alert either. I have done medicals already.
Really so you just see that June19th status under additional documents review?its weird but does your UCI number still shows with CAN××××× or all numeric?if it shows all numeric then your application process started or else i guess its a glitch but you can also confirm by either calling CIC agent or raising the webform..

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
Really so you just see that June19th status under additional documents review?its weird but does your UCI number still shows with CAN××××× or all numeric?if it shows all numeric then your application process started or else i guess its a glitch but you can also confirm by either calling CIC agent or raising the webform..
Thanks a lot.

The UCI is CANxxxx so I guess I will call CIC agent in week's time. It will be two months in 8 days so I guess it's a good time to follow up on why I don't have a progress bar and no updates either !

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Any news about march AOR who got COPR?
I think those guys were most badly hit with corona..!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hey @anukaran Congratulations man. That was a pretty fast submission! Did you provide proof of Funds ?
Buddy @anukaran the progress bar is seen only when the officer reviews your file until then you got to wait...may14th AOR still waiting give 2months time and call CIC or raise webform..sign of your application picked by officer is ur UCI changes from CAN××× to all numeric..

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
As of July 1, 2020, we will resume processing all online applications for visitor visas, transit visas and electronic travel authorizations (eTAs). Please be advised that due to current travel restrictions, most people will not be able to travel to Canada at this time.

We continue to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online as well as permanent residence applications. Paper applications for visitor visas, study and work permits will not be processed until further notice.

Learn more: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/ircc-resumes-processing-1-july-2020.html

Reactions: Bade2145