+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hey Hi...May 8, AOR : Medical passed and BIL letter 30 June . I thought we will not get any mail for medicals.
I go two mails:

1. "We sent you a message about your application" on 30th
2. "We updated your application status " on 1st july

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
I just called IRCC, I was told the application is still at administrative office & has not yet moved to Case processing center, I asked explicitly about bio metrics & Medical exam nothing turned up about that, Also Weirdly last time when i called them up they told me they are looking into the PCC etc i submitted for criminality. Dnt know wht is it exactly upto. Hence applied for GCMS notes.

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I just called IRCC, I was told the application is still at administrative office & has not yet moved to Case processing center, I asked explicitly about bio metrics & Medical exam nothing turned up about that, Also Weirdly last time when i called them up they told me they are looking into the PCC etc i submitted for criminality. Dnt know wht is it exactly upto. Hence applied for GCMS notes.
How did u get the line connected with agent? Trying for past two days

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
The above information would be helpful. I am also waiting still. My AOR 12 May

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
AOR 13 May
Medical 03 Jul
BIL 03 Jul
Oh thats fast than expected mine may 14th i was expecting next week..but there are still ppl whose AOR is before yours and didnt recieve any...i guess based on the officer too some are fast and some are dead slow..depends on how they pick the files or how CIC allots the processing for officers...

Reactions: luizportela

Dean Wang

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Not sure if anyone knows...

Right now wife and I, have 4 biometrics letters waiting. (work permit extension / pgwp and PR for both)... imagine the huge backlog when it all opens.
Is that possible to get bio-metrics in other countries? Im pnp inland.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Ircc should skip this step for now due to corona and for safety of service canada members. They should provide COPR without biometrics as before 2020 there was no compulsion that you have to give your biometrics to process your EE application.