+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Emz_123

Aug 3, 2020
They asked for re-medical and schedule-A in early March which I promptly submitted. Those cunts haven't touched my file since. Now they're working on 2021 AORs
I was asked to submit schedule A recently as well. But nothing about re medical. Thought I will hear from them in the next couple of days. But seems like they take time from one document to the next as well. This is so frustrating.. Hope they will expedite based on the time of AOR.

Errrr

Sep 6, 2021
I also don’t know why I don’t see as many ppr from May 2020 folks. Maybe we are not too many, idk. Anyway I was only asked to submit Sch A and docs to add a newborn on March 5 and I did but nothing since. No remed or pcc. However, they have managed to add my daughter rather fast.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi Beautiful people,
COR: US, FSW-O, AOR May 2020
Eligibility: Review Required (POF).
I just received ADR for IME Medical Exam.
Please see attached images. (
https://ibb.co/J7D5qsn
https://ibb.co/JR5z1rL
)
I would like to know:
1- right now they are just asking for medical exam and nothing else?
2- Does ADR mean my Eligibility has passed and therefore I got the ADR? I have RR for POF and I submitted new POF on March 13, 2022.
Thanks for answering. Really appreciate it.
@legalfalcon please help.

Last edited:
Reactions: dd23

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi Beautiful people,
COR: US, FSW-O, AOR May 2020
Eligibility: Review Required (POF).
I just received ADR for IME Medical Exam.
Please see attached images. (
https://ibb.co/J7D5qsn
https://ibb.co/JR5z1rL
)
I would like to know:
1- right now they are just asking for medical exam and nothing else?
2- Does ADR mean my Eligibility has passed and therefore I got the ADR? I have RR for POF and I submitted new POF on March 13, 2022.
Thanks for answering. Really appreciate it.
@legalfalcon please help.
You are progressing I had similar requests just 2 months ago.

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I was asked to submit schedule A recently as well. But nothing about re medical. Thought I will hear from them in the next couple of days. But seems like they take time from one document to the next as well. This is so frustrating.. Hope they will expedite based on the time of AOR.
I'm with you guys. Only got an ADR more than 2 months ago, nothing else. I made a call to IRCC and they told me I'm still under security check, and I'm expected to get remedical request when the agent processing my case believes everything is passed.

Errrr

Sep 6, 2021
Just to update everyone that is waiting post Adr or waiting in general, I got Schedule A request on March then on May 4-6 I got requests for re-med and pcc back to back. I have submitted those on May 19. Hope I will not wait another 2 months again

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Just to update everyone that is waiting post Adr or waiting in general, I got Schedule A request on March then on May 4-6 I got requests for re-med and pcc back to back. I have submitted those on May 19. Hope I will not wait another 2 months again
Sounds like your PR's on the way!

red_bird08

Feb 29, 2020
GU on 7th March. Status from your application is in progress changed to we are processing your background check.
I got schedule A request on 13th April. Submitted it on 14th. Got medical request 14th April.

Got my meds done on 10th may.
Meds cleared on 14th may.
Ghost update on 16th may. Nothing changed.
Silence after that.

Any idea how long will they take for passport request? Very anxious for a week now after the GU..i thought they will send something but nothing received.

GayanK

May 1, 2021
I'm with you guys. Only got an ADR more than 2 months ago, nothing else. I made a call to IRCC and they told me I'm still under security check, and I'm expected to get remedical request when the agent processing my case believes everything is passed.
Hey, how you can locate a number to call IRCC? and do they connect to the specific agent who is looking into a specific file? I'm 3 days away from 2nd year anniversary of my AOR :)..

red_bird08

Feb 29, 2020
Hey, how you can locate a number to call IRCC? and do they connect to the specific agent who is looking into a specific file? I'm 3 days away from 2nd year anniversary of my AOR :)..
It's luck. I have been trying for months to call. Never get connected to an agent :( It just hangs up eventually saying no agent is available.

Reactions: GayanK