+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

AmanDman

Feb 8, 2021
No updates for me as well. I really hope next week we are able to get it. I see some people who waited a few days and some waited 1-2 months after everything had been passed to get the copr...
Yeah I called them again today. Agent said no update since Monday. So decision isn’t made yet.

Reactions: Seudo

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Yes it does.
I have been lingering at the same stage since October.
Maybe just a little glimmer of hope.
But you’re right, Nothing much can be done other then sitting, hoping & praying!
Same here since October. AOR May 21. Nothing till date. So sad!!!

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
I believe I got a ghost update today. Today when I logged in, status changed to "Application/profile updated". Nothing changed when I opened up Action tab.
Anyone else got an update like this? I think it's a good sign.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I just got an ADR for the Schedule A form.

Has anyone else received one of these *after* all stages had been passed?

@legalfalcon is it normal to receive Schedule A request at this late stage in the process or is it something to be concerned about?

The document upload spot for it that has appeared is marked as "replacement needed", but I had never actually been asked for this in the past.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I just got an ADR for the Schedule A form.

Has anyone else received one of these *after* all stages had been passed?

@legalfalcon is it normal to receive Schedule A request at this late stage in the process or is it something to be concerned about?

The document upload spot for it that has appeared is marked as "replacement needed", but I had never actually been asked for this in the past.
Very normal and Sch A is the most common ADR sent by IRCC.

If you have gaps in your history, or I if IRCC wants to reconfirm the information you submitted, Sch A will be asked.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Very normal and Sch A is the most common ADR sent by IRCC.

If you have gaps in your history, or I if IRCC wants to reconfirm the information you submitted, Sch A will be asked.
Thanks @legalfalcon for the weekend reply! Yes, I've seen this is a popular ADR but I was surprised to receive it for the first time after all my application stages are already passed.

I doublechecked the old application data, there was no gaps in any history. I've filled it out regardless, uploaded and submitted.

let's see what happens next... ;)

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon for the weekend reply! Yes, I've seen this is a popular ADR but I was surprised to receive it for the first time after all my application stages are already passed.

I doublechecked the old application data, there was no gaps in any history. I've filled it out regardless, uploaded and submitted.

let's see what happens next... ;)
The Sch A could also have been sent to verify if you traveled to any other country and to access if any additional PCCs are required. As long a you have submitted them, no need to be concerned.

Reactions: Zeph99

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
@legalfalcon - Looking for some advice if possible. I have a middle name on my birth certificate, but for some reason (I don’t know why, I guess my parents just didn’t bother) it’s never been included on any of my passports. As a result, it’s also not on my drivers licence or any other ID that I have, they all just have my first and last name. So I didn’t include it on my application, cause I figured my application would need to match what’s on my passport. I’m now getting worried that I should’ve included a LOE about it. Do you think it will be an issue if they see I have a middle name listed anywhere else while conducting background checks? Or do you think as long as it matches my passport then it’s ok? Should I send a LOE to clarify?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - Looking for some advice if possible. I have a middle name on my birth certificate, but for some reason (I don’t know why, I guess my parents just didn’t bother) it’s never been included on any of my passports. As a result, it’s also not on my drivers licence or any other ID that I have, they all just have my first and last name. So I didn’t include it on my application, cause I figured my application would need to match what’s on my passport. I’m now getting worried that I should’ve included a LOE about it. Do you think it will be an issue if they see I have a middle name listed anywhere else while conducting background checks? Or do you think as long as it matches my passport then it’s ok? Should I send a LOE to clarify?
Your passport is your identity document. As your name appears in it, you have to use that. However, you can include a LoE and explain your middle name, not a big deal and not required either since all your names on your documents do not have your middle name. If you have used your middle name, then you should send a LoE, and you should have also put this in your application where it asks if you have been known with any other name.

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Your passport is your identity document. As your name appears in it, you have to use that. However, you can include a LoE and explain your middle name, not a big deal and not required either since all your names on your documents do not have your middle name. If you have used your middle name, then you should send a LoE, and you should have also put this in your application where it asks if you have been known with any other name.
Thanks @legalfalcon. I haven’t used my middle name anywhere on my application and it does not appear on any supporting documents either. Even my university certificate doesn’t have my middle name! So, in that case do you think it’s ok to just leave it? Or would you suggest I provide a LOE anyway, just in case it comes up in any background checks? I just don’t want to cause any delay in my security checks if not necessary.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon. I haven’t used my middle name anywhere on my application and it does not appear on any supporting documents either. Even my university certificate doesn’t have my middle name! So, in that case do you think it’s ok to just leave it? Or would you suggest I provide a LOE anyway, just in case it comes up in any background checks? I just don’t want to cause any delay in my security checks if not necessary.
If you have never used, it, just let it be. Only if you have been known by any alias or used a middle name, will you name appears different. To be on the safer side, you can send a LoE, but not required based on what you have stated.

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
If you have never used, it, just let it be. Only if you have been known by any alias or used a middle name, will you name appears different. To be on the safer side, you can send a LoE, but not required based on what you have stated.
Thank you @legalfalcon. I have used it at some points in my life, but not on any official documents like passports, driving licences, etc. I think it may be on some past apartment leases and on my student loan records, but that’s it. Maybe I will send a LOE just in case? I don’t want it to come up in my background check and cause a rejection.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon. I have used it at some points in my life, but not on any official documents like passports, driving licences, etc. I think it may be on some past apartment leases and on my student loan records, but that’s it. Maybe I will send a LOE just in case? I don’t want it to come up in my background check and cause a rejection.
Then you should send a LoE.

Reactions: mlj1992

patience555

Mar 9, 2021
CEC - inland
AOR - May 24
Medical - July 15
Biometrics - Nov 5

The below are with the same status from Sep 2nd

Criminality - In Progress
Security- Not Started
Info Sharing - In Progress

They are really testing the patience of people. No hope!!! Many people have AOR in June & July getting PR while people like us are waiting indefinitely.

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
CEC - inland
AOR - May 24
Medical - July 15
Biometrics - Nov 5

The below are with the same status from Sep 2nd

Criminality - In Progress
Security- Not Started
Info Sharing - In Progress

They are really testing the patience of people. No hope!!! Many people have AOR in June & July getting PR while people like us are waiting indefinitely.
not june bud I'm June 1st