+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

JyJ

Jan 18, 2021
Hello everybody, hope you are all doing great today. I just joined this forum with some questions regarding the current Canada entry restrictions to COPR holders. This is my and my partner's current status (Applying through EE, FSW-OUTLAND, MAY 9 AOR):

Review of eligibility. December 23, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results. July 14, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics. October 12, 2020 Completed.
Background check. December 1, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision. December 23, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Sent the passports to IRCC in December and got them back with the Visas and the COPR in early January. The visas expire May 11, 2021. Now the problem is that on the official Canada website, according to my research, they say COPR holders that got it after March 18, 2020 can't enter Canada right now. They are making exceptions for people with family sponsorships and those living in the US, but we do not meet any of those. Am I reading the official website wrong or this is actually the case? Anyone who got COPR recently with no expired documents arrived Canada recently?

Any information regarding this will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aham.F

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Anyone who recently received approval or COPR, can you please check if your group name was CN COVID PACE from recent GCMS notes?

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
not sure how to check that, last note of file is from Oct 7, 2020 that says PReVU verified (not sure what it means)
Hey it should be under ADMISSIBILITY, right under criminality. The info sharing should be completely broken down and explained. I am asking this because my info sharing is still in progress. But it’s breakdown has changed from one gcms notes to another. If you will check my post from Thursday you will understand it better. So will you please share what does your info sharing part says.
Thanks

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Hey,
Just called ircc. And received the same answer from past 2.5 months. Criminality in progress, info sharing: in progress, security: not started.
AOR: may 25 biometrics: october30.
Anybody else in same situation?
Same here. AOR May 20 2020

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Hey it should be under ADMISSIBILITY, right under criminality. The info sharing should be completely broken down and explained. I am asking this because my info sharing is still in progress. But it’s breakdown has changed from one gcms notes to another. If you will check my post from Thursday you will understand it better. So will you please share what does your info sharing part says.
Thanks
Thanks, it was completed on Jul 16 2020, as I had provided India and US PCC while submitting the application itself.

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
Thanks, it was completed on Jul 16 2020, as I had provided India and US PCC while submitting the application itself.
Thanks for the reply!! Even i submitted both with application submission. But still in progress.
so i guess, every application is different- ircc’s favourite line. Lol!!

hacip

Jul 22, 2016
Hi everyone,

I received 3rd GCMS notes yesterday. Based on the notes, our application has been approved.

Here is our timeline (CEC Inland) :
AoR: May 24, 2020
Medical: Passed (July 23, 2020)
Biometrics:
  • Mine: Oct 3, 2020
  • Spouse: Dec 2, 2020
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Completed
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final: Approved

Under the Finalize Application section where the CoPR related information is listed:
Updated Date: December 5, 2020
Valid to: Jun, 2021
They both have print queue numbers and document numbers.

PS: 1st office is Ottawa, 2nd is Hamilton

Based on your experiences when should we expect the email to access the Portal?
The next question is;
Once we access the portal and submit/upload the required documents if any, do we officially have PR status? or should we wait for the actual PR card?

Thank you

Reactions: felix-m

Brarjitender2

Nov 12, 2019
hii
AOR may 12 PNP inland

I called IRCC today agent said criminality is in process
security not started as last time
when i asked like its been 8 months why security is not started yet he said its done by CBSA and in some cases they don't put in start it will directly changed into passed. is anybody else here who knows about it.?
Thanks

Brarjitender2

Nov 12, 2019
Hi everyone,

I received 3rd GCMS notes yesterday. Based on the notes, our application has been approved.

Here is our timeline (CEC Inland) :
AoR: May 24, 2020
Medical: Passed (July 23, 2020)
Biometrics:
  • Mine: Oct 3, 2020
  • Spouse: Dec 2, 2020
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Completed
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final: Approved

Under the Finalize Application section where the CoPR related information is listed:
Updated Date: December 5, 2020
Valid to: Jun, 2021
They both have print queue numbers and document numbers.

PS: 1st office is Ottawa, 2nd is Hamilton

Based on your experiences when should we expect the email to access the Portal?
The next question is;
Once we access the portal and submit/upload the required documents if any, do we officially have PR status? or should we wait for the actual PR card?

Thank you
when you will have a COPR. you are a PR
it jus take 2 weeks to get PR card at home these days

Reactions: hacip

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello everybody, hope you are all doing great today. I just joined this forum with some questions regarding the current Canada entry restrictions to COPR holders. This is my and my partner's current status (Applying through EE, FSW-OUTLAND, MAY 9 AOR):

Review of eligibility. December 23, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results. July 14, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics. October 12, 2020 Completed.
Background check. December 1, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision. December 23, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Sent the passports to IRCC in December and got them back with the Visas and the COPR in early January. The visas expire May 11, 2021. Now the problem is that on the official Canada website, according to my research, they say COPR holders that got it after March 18, 2020 can't enter Canada right now. They are making exceptions for people with family sponsorships and those living in the US, but we do not meet any of those. Am I reading the official website wrong or this is actually the case? Anyone who got COPR recently with no expired documents arrived Canada recently?

Any information regarding this will be greatly appreciated!
Sorry don't have an answer to your question but Congrats. Seeing an outlander get an approval is great. Could you please tell me your COR and if you know your VO?