+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for the response. I just searched the whole thing. Does the below ring a bell

In Page 98 I can see
FinaliZE Application
Docuemnt Issunace Blank following by that Page 101 is withheld Pursuant to Section
of the Privacy Act

Document Issuance 2
Document Number #: T following by 9 digit number
Document COPR/CRP
Status Not Started
Valid To 2021/05/29
Serial #: (Blank)
Print Queue: PR-XXXX-COPR
Status Updated on 2020/10/14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Page 104
Outgoing 1
Correspondence ID : XXXXXXXXXXX
Document : Application Transferred
Items Requested
Item Requested:1
Item: Kit, Application forms
Due Date 2020/10/13
Woah, it’s on page 98 for you. You probably have dependents. But that’s the section. So your file was approved in October but still no COPR.

You can check the first page. See if what’s the secondary office assigned. If it’s a local VO (Vancouver, Etobicoke, Calgary, Montreal etc) then they just need to send the COPR.

SBU

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Woah, it’s on page 98 for you. You probably have dependents. But that’s the section. So your file was approved in October but still no COPR.

You can check the first page. See if what’s the secondary office assigned. If it’s a local VO (Vancouver, Etobicoke, Calgary, Montreal etc) then they just need to send the COPR.
Yes you are right we are a family of 4
Secondary office : Etobicoke IRCC. Does you think they might have send the landing instructions or portal details on october and i might have missed it.If so what can i do

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes you are right we are a family of 4
Secondary office : Etobicoke IRCC. Does you think they might have send the landing instructions or portal details on october and i might have missed it.If so what can i do
So it’s already in the LVO. Try checking your junk folders, you may have missed it. Or it’s also possible that your file has not been touched by the LVO since the transfer. Try calling IRCC.

SBU

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
So it’s already in the LVO. Try checking your junk folders, you may have missed it. Or it’s also possible that your file has not been touched by the LVO since the transfer. Try calling IRCC.
Sure,Thankyou .Mine was applied through representative not sure whether they might have missed or not .But they confirmed they did not get anything
My online Profile I received the screen shot from them but it is not reflecting the status in the GCM notes.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Sure,Thankyou .Mine was applied through representative not sure whether they might have missed or not .But they confirmed they did not get anything
My online Profile I received the screen shot from them but it is not reflecting the status in the GCM notes.
Eligibility and background checks remain in progress in your IRCC account until you receive your COPR.

JkMaxXD

Oct 22, 2020
Thanks for the response. I just searched the whole thing. Does the below ring a bell

In Page 98 I can see
FinaliZE Application
Docuemnt Issunace Blank following by that Page 101 is withheld Pursuant to Section
of the Privacy Act

Document Issuance 2
Document Number #: T following by 9 digit number
Document COPR/CRP
Status Not Started
Valid To 2021/05/29
Serial #: (Blank)
Print Queue: PR-XXXX-COPR
Status Updated on 2020/10/14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Page 104
Outgoing 1
Correspondence ID : XXXXXXXXXXX
Document : Application Transferred
Items Requested
Item Requested:1
Item: Kit, Application forms
Due Date 2020/10/13

---------------------------------

I found this in my GCMS notes-

Document COPR/CRP
Status Not Started
Valid To 2021/06/22

It means, we are not going to get CoPR until June 2021 ( my case) and you until May 2021.

They are delaying it intentionally, it is really clear.

SBU

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021

Document COPR/CRP
Status Not Started
Valid To 2021/06/22

It means, we are not going to get CoPR until June 2021 ( my case) and you until May 2021.

I it Ture, if so it Sucks!. Are you also Inland

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
Check pages 30-40, find finalize application section and see if there’s COPR document number.

CN COVID pace is usually assigned for Outland applicants, which is odd since you’re inland
Hi, CN COVID pace indicates lower speed? to manage less people traveling to Canada, thanks for your help

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, CN COVID pace indicates lower speed? to manage less people traveling to Canada, thanks for your help
Idk tbh. These are just from anecdotal experience from Outland applicants, their application is approved but assigned to covid pace.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Document COPR/CRP
Status Not Started
Valid To 2021/06/22

The COPR validity is based on the expiry of your medicals. If you find the admissibilities section > medicals (just before the finalize application section), you’ll see the medical validity date. It should be close to or even the same date as your COPR validity.

My COPR validity in my GCMS notes is March 2021 but I got my PR confirmation login portal details this month. So hoping they’re going by medical validity...