+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just Called IRCC and got to know that Criminality is still in process and Security not started
Disappointed ....

AOR May 26

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxT

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
I finally complete my application and sent t, except for the medical examination but it is going to take a while due to COVID.

CEC OUTLAND
AOR date: May 19, 2020

Lets the waiting game begins.

Good luck yall!
Hey Bro,
Did u hear anything about ur application? I am also Cec outlander looking for updates.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Just Called IRCC and got to know that Criminality is still in process and Security not started
Disappointed ....

AOR May 26
This seems to be happening with most of the mid-late May 2020 AORs. Our files are not being touched, and from the looks of it (from forum updates) IRCC is more focused on approving June and later files. This is confusing as there is no order in approvals. Hoping for the best.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
This seems to be happening with most of the mid-late May 2020 AORs. Our files are not being touched, and from the looks of it (from forum updates) IRCC is more focused on approving June and later files. This is confusing as there is no order in approvals. Hoping for the best.
I assume the priority is just to show that they clear the majority files within 6month period to account for this year..may 14th aor criminality still in progress bio submitted nov16..no hope for this year..

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Same status for me as well. May 21, 2020 AOR. Eligibility pass, Criminality Inprogress, Security not started.
This is the same status from 2-Sep-2020, as per GCMS notes which i had requested in Sep.
Hoping for best !!!!

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
The thing is that even that our bio is exempt, still they did not add that to the application and hence the criminality in progress. I just don't know why they are taking this long to just validate the bio.

tyz

Dec 9, 2020
Hi,
I am a PNP-Inland applicant.

I called IRCC today and was told everything is passed and approved in principle (no issues), but an officer will make a final (phone) call.
My question to the forum and @legalfalcon , @caipsnotes :

1. Is this a routine, especially for PNP applicants ( I see most of the people get COPR emails)
2. How long it will take to get the phone call? It was the same one week ago?
3. What should I wait for during the phone call>

Thanks

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi,
I am a PNP-Inland applicant.

I called IRCC today and was told everything is passed and approved in principle (no issues), but an officer will make a final (phone) call.
My question to the forum and @legalfalcon , @caipsnotes :

1. Is this a routine, especially for PNP applicants ( I see most of the people get COPR emails)
2. How long it will take to get the phone call? It was the same one week ago?
3. What should I wait for during the phone call>

Thanks
Final call s/b in the sense that the officer has the final say/will make the final decision?