+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
My husband didn't go through this portal but just received the CoPR by email from Etobicoke office and even CIC uploaded his CoPR on his CIC account a month after his application was approved.
When was his application approved? Did he give bio?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you very much @caipsnotes . Is this something unusal, or common? Or required for PNP applicants ? Any guess how long it will take to get a phone call?
The officer will make the call = the officer has the final say; not sure they will be calling you per se.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
I have not seen many people getting copr in december (inland). Does someone know if they are working on the backlogs or what do they seem to do next year. I dont know how long to wait. I know there are many people waiting for even longer than me (which is 7 months), I dont understand the reason for delay from their end while student permits, work visa is being processed. (I am starting to lose hope :( )

calbee123

Oct 2, 2020
My husband and I are CEC inland, and we got COPR today.

AOR 5.18
MedPass 7.08
Bio exempt Completed 9.30
Background check Completed 12.02
Eligibility pass 12.10
COPR 12.10

We never request GCMS or call IRCC, Just login GCKey every day once and check it.
Today the status changed to Approved, then see the COPR letter on the New message. No call and No email before COPR.
And VO should be Vancouver, the address in the upper left corner of the COPR letter is the Vancouver office.

Good luck guys (ง •̀_•́)ง

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
My husband and I are CEC inland, and we got COPR today.

AOR 5.18
MedPass 7.08
Bio exempt Completed 9.30
Background check Completed 12.02
Eligibility pass 12.10
COPR 12.10

We never request GCMS or call IRCC, Just login GCKey every day once and check it.
Today the status changed to Approved, then see the COPR letter on the New message. No call and No email before COPR.
And VO should be Vancouver, the address in the upper left corner of the COPR letter is the Vancouver office.

Good luck guys (ง •̀_•́)ง
Congratulations. Best of luck for your future ahead :)

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Today my profile was updated. I do not receive gosht email. When I go in my profile I can see my medical exam change: Before was the date when my exam pass. " you passed the medical exam" now change to: " You do need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Someone know what is it?
My AOR May 30.

jkjk0507

Nov 26, 2020
I was told my everything was passed on October 4th or 7th (don't remember exact date the agent mentioned) at central office and was transferred to local office for final step, but it's now taking forever for local office to approve. Anyone know how to contact local office?

Cccchloe

Aug 19, 2020
Feeling sad that criminality is stuck for almost 2 months
Why Ottawa is not moving the May applications :(
Guess they are busy processing June July cases to meet some target percentage of completing cases within six months, May April applicants are not the priority anymore cuz our cases are already over six months...

Reactions: Sk_89

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
small update from me, trying to be hopeful and positive but every step forward just seems to open up new ambiguity/frustration...

I called IRCC today because I saw a ghost update on my account 2 days ago. I know lots of people have been getting mass GUs for system glitches etc but I never got one when large groups got them so I figured this one might actually be meaningful.

I gave biometrics on october 15th, and agent told me today that the ghost update was finally my criminality being passed - that's the good news!

So my status is now eligibility/criminality/security = passed. this is such a relief as eligibility/Security were passed in july and my application hasn't been touched since then, until two days ago.

I asked if it's now been routed to a medical officer, and if there's any new notes on the file at all. My medical assessment is still at in-progress, with GCMS notes indicating does not pass, which I knew because I said yes to the "do you have a serious condition" question and so this is an automatic outcome which generally triggers PFL by medical officer. But you may recall from my other posts that the officer who passed my eligibility manually wrote in the notes "Medical : Passed" so I've been waiting to understand which of these two status is the reality.

Last call center agent a month ago said "next time someone picks up your file for criminality they will have to clarify that and then you'll either have the file sent to medical officer for PFL or it'll progress to approval". When i found out today criminality was passed, I got hopeful and asked about this.

Was told that there are no notes, agents don't have visibility as to the officer type it is assigned to next (med/regular) and don't know what will happen next. But said that usually when they're going to ask for more tests or anything, it is written in notes.

So I guess now even more waiting...