+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
My response was to you and not to OP.

My response to OP is in the above posts for your leisure reading.

#521 , #526 , and #525 which are self explanatory, with sources and links.

The long paragraphs are I am quoting, are the Constitution of Canada, and it's the law of the land. And I am not selectively quoting you. Your first statement made a blanket claim. Not you can argue to eternity, it won't change that your statement was wrong.

Also, as a person who is on a TRV in Canada, can work in any part of Canada, including QC. However, if the PR application is pending, to which an applicant applied as a FSW, then he has to have an intention to settle in Canada, other than QC.

"75. (1) For the purposes of subsection 12(2) of the Act, the federal skilled worker class is hereby prescribed as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec."

Further, the courts have held, "[t]he assessment of intention, since it is a highly subjective notion, may take into account all indicia, including past conduct, present circumstances, and future plans, as best as can be ascertained from the available evidence and context." Since OP has stated that his intention to move to QC is to take a temp job.

What you call a smart advice, is devoid of the what law states. Also in current times when getting a job is difficult, asking some to just forgo an opportunity, when the law states that it can be done, doesn't seem to be that smart.

As long as the OP can provide his intention to reside in Canada, other than QC, there is no issue. And there are many federal court cases that have laid the law and the threshold of evidence required.

Law is not about assumptions, should you, could you. It's about definitive answers.

I have also posted a case from the federal law, which details the law and how intention is looked into, as interpreted by the court, not assumptions.

If you would only read.

As always, this is a public forum. Everyone is free to give their opinion, whether it be devoid of what the law states. It is for the OP to do what is best for his application or seek independent legal advise.

Legal falcon chapter 1 rule 1 states that write 300 words with full confusion so hardly people can argue and fact remain vague. If you go to any professional lawyer or consultants, they will tell the same thing which I told. If you were not intended to live in Quebec dont go there, at least the decision is made on your file and your receive your mobility rights.

And law that you stated above it clearly states the word subjective notion and OP has intention to move for a temp job. When someone move and application is under process, that is called making profile complicated with own bare hands. Again, It is not about "can you move?" YES. Should you move? NO

Again, We all are entitled to have an opinion, I have mine and most of the immigration lawyer will say the same

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Just called IRCC helpline.
MEO&BIL July 6
Eligibility-passed
Criminality-waiting for biometrics
Security-passed. On July 30

I asked the agent about biometrics.
There are about 40k applicants waiting for biometrics.
The agent responded that they will update us very soon. (Even I didn’t understand)

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
MEO&BIL July 6
Eligibility-passed

The agent responded that they will update us very soon. (Even I didn’t understand)
They will waive biometrics for inlands

Reactions: Mzt2020

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
OK, guys, interesting discussion.
I am applying through EE under CEC program and I stated that I am willing to move to any province in the EE questionnaire.
After I receive my PR card can I move to Quebec for work? OR...can I keep living in Ontario but working in Quebec (obviously, living very close to the province of Quebec?)

Reactions: Sandhu8857

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
OK, guys, interesting discussion.
I am applying through EE under CEC program and I stated that I am willing to move to any province in the EE questionnaire.
After I receive my PR card can I move to Quebec for work? OR...can I keep living in Ontario but working in Quebec (obviously, living very close to the province of Quebec?)
After your PR, you can move anywhere for work including Quebec

Reactions: ya222 and Mzt2020

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
MEO&BIL July 6
Eligibility-passed

whats your AOR please?

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I have the impression that the AOR is actually important but it is hard to compare because some people are young, lived their whole lives in just one place so the check is easy and takes less time than other applicants with less recent AOR and a lot of "background". Does it sound accurate?

mohitbha

Apr 10, 2020
hello Guys,
Need one help!.
AOR- May-10
Medical -Passed
BIL : JUL-02

my application status says : "Review of additional documents : We need additional documents to continue your application. We will send you a message with more details"

Dose any body has a similar status? any idea what can be the additional documents required and by when can I expect any communication from them?
Should i try to call them ? Any guidance will be appreciated.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
AOR 12 MAY
MEP/BIL 6 JULY
ELIGIBILITY: RECOMENDED PASS(AUG 5 I GUESS)
SECURITY: NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS

Just called IRCC and they said eligibility recomended pass although i called them last week and nothing was started.
Which number did you call?

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I have the impression that the AOR is actually important but it is hard to compare because some people are young, lived their whole lives in just one place so the check is easy and takes less time than other applicants with less recent AOR and a lot of "background". Does it sound accurate?
Yes.
100% correct

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
A bit unrelated, but I'm in implied status, waiting for a Work permit extension since March, and now waiting for my PR (Aor 15 May). I'm planning a quick trip from Toronto to Vancouver. Have anyone experience it? I guess is a domestic flight with no customs. I'm gonna have problems or I'll be fine ?