+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hey buddy just saw the GhostUpdate saying application /profile updated but when checked no change..im guessing the elgibility review might have done as @rizzipir said his application also got eligibility passed in a week as per the info he got..
Hey @RAMAAA91 Yes, you are right my profile says now "Application/profile updated " does it means eligibility is done? After I refreshed the page it changed to "Submitted" now.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hey @RAMAAA91 Yes, you are right my profile says now "Application/profile updated " does it means eligibility is done? After I refreshed the page it changed to "Submitted" now.
I wouldnt say that for sure thats the sign but Ghost Update is a sign of progress of application..im saying eligibility review is passed as i called IRCC this morning and i get to know its under processing..so thats why im expecting my elgibility review might be passed but it wont be the same in everyone's case i guess...

Reactions: Punsy

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
I wouldnt say that for sure thats the sign but Ghost Update is a sign of progress of application..im saying eligibility review is passed as i called IRCC this morning and i get to know its under processing..so thats why im expecting my elgibility review might be passed but it wont be the same in everyone's case i guess...
I would try to call them up tomorrow.

Reactions: RAMAAA91

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
MEP and BIL is july 6.Had a ghost update.
Dont know whats happening?
need to cal them
A GU is just an update, which can be as significant from tossing a stage, or a mere mundane one as application moving from one office to another.

When your medicals are passed, you will see them on your MyIC account. When your BIL is uploaded, you will see that too on your MyCIC account.

Reactions: Punsy

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi!
My AOR is May 6 2020. I just heard from an IRCC officer that my eligibility has been approved but the background and security are still ongoing. My medical exams and BIL were received on Jun29th.
Would you have any idea when I should receive the PPR (in case, of course, I dont have to submit my biometrics)?

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Can anyone guide me on this? My AOR is May 30, I got my MEP/BIL on July 20. I already left both the jobs I had shown for my CEC application now can I move to Montreal with a new skilled job? Or will it be a problem? Looking forward to some responses. Thank you :)

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Can anyone guide me on this? My AOR is May 30, I got my MEP/BIL on July 20. I already left both the jobs I had shown for my CEC application now can I move to Montreal with a new skilled job? Or will it be a problem? Looking forward to some responses. Thank you :)
Not a good idea to go to qubec when applying for federal express entry. If you are intending to stay in quebec they will reject your application.