+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
That’s what I think. My BIL MEP is same with yours so let’s see. Please update if you do get GU. Thanks.

Are you CEC? I am PNP inland. Don’t know if it can be that quick to my case. My BIL was July 6 too! Hopefully...
Mine is also July 6th MEP & BIL so far no update yet on BIL submitted.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Log in now to see if your status has been changed from “action required” to “submitted”. There is no email on the change. However, I believe it’s a regular change after in a cycle of 30 days only. It may not be very meaningful in terms of eligibility.

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Just checking my account and when i get back to profile homepage where it shows list of applications submitted the PR application status changed to action req to submitted..my BIL was req on jul6th and im expecting the update on aug 6th but it was early...not sure whats going but will update once i recieve the GCMS..
When you check, you will see on the next page (on the main page) a new message " We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Log in now to see if your status has been changed from “action required” to “submitted”. There is no email on the change. However, I believe it’s a regular change after in a cycle of 30 days only. It may not be very meaningful in terms of eligibility.
Yeah i called IRCC this morning and she said the eligibility is still in progress and security too besides criminality is not yet initiated..

Reactions: Twee

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
When you check, you will see on the next page (on the main page) a new message " We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."
Yeah i can see that buddy that the fingerprints are still need to be submitted and when u called IRCC she specifically mentioned there is no exemption for biometrics for PR applicants when the service canada opens they will collect fingerprints...its just automated update after finishing usual 30days duration limit for BIL..it is not the effect of any progress in the application.

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
AOR 12 MAY
MEP/BIL 6 JULY
ELIGIBILITY: RECOMENDED PASS(AUG 5 I GUESS)
SECURITY: NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS

Just called IRCC and they said eligibility recomended pass although i called them last week and nothing was started.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
AOR 12 MAY
MEP/BIL 6 JULY
ELIGIBILITY: RECOMENDED PASS(AUG 5 I GUESS)
SECURITY: NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS

Just called IRCC and they said eligibility recomended pass although i called them last week and nothing was started.
Buddy your application timeline is same as mine i mean besides my AOR is may14 but BIL jul6th and eligibility is still processing as per agent...i dont know but its good to see atleast they are processing May 2nd week AOR's instead of lagging behind...everytime i call an agent they are giving different answers and raised webform responded with automated message..so raised GCMS a week ago..

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Buddy your application timeline is same as mine i mean besides my AOR is may14 but BIL jul6th and eligibility is still processing as per agent...i dont know but its good to see atleast they are processing May 2nd week AOR's instead of lagging behind...everytime i call an agent they are giving different answers and raised webform responded with automated message..so raised GCMS a week ago..
Sometimes they starts next step before updating into the system so they dont have real time progress info so u will get different answers. In my case they did not start eligibility until last week and now they told me recomended pass but anywhich way any sign of progress is good for us in this time.

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
My BIO says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. "

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
My BIO says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. "
Have you taken biometrics for this PR application? When did your bio message change from “We need your fingerprints...” to “We do need...”?

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Have you taken biometrics for this PR application? When did your bio message change from “We need your fingerprints...” to “We do need...”?
I never gave biometrics. I am CIC inland I don't remember when it was changed.. I have got a Bio letter on July 6th and since then I am checking it say We do not need your fingerprint.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hey buddy just saw the GhostUpdate saying application /profile updated but when checked no change..im guessing the elgibility review might have done as @rizzipir said his application also got eligibility passed in a week as per the info he got..