+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

TAHIRA HASSAN

Feb 4, 2020
Another question. When I look at my submitted application, the letter of explanation that I uploaded and submitted in client information is not being displayed. Is it normal? If not, what should I do about it?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Another question. When I look at my submitted application, the letter of explanation that I uploaded and submitted in client information is not being displayed. Is it normal? If not, what should I do about it?
That is a known glitch in which the upload window and the row disappears. Try logging in in incognito mode, or clear or cache and retry, and you will see it.

Pratikkalani

Apr 25, 2014
Does anyone know if I can get open work permit, while waiting for the decision. I'm CEC inland applicant, my work permit expired last November and since then I extended my stay as visitor. On the CIC website it says you can apply for open work permit if you are applicant of permanent residence. Bringing open work permit can be applied only when your current status is worker.
Does any senior have answer to this please?

A Bhatia

Jun 19, 2020
Hi, just an update...

I am May 5 AOR and I just received an email asking to upload the receipt of the payment difference. I have paid the difference before I submitted my application. I attached it to the client information. The email asked me to upload it to a new tab which I did.

Thanks!
Is there anyone who has got the aor in April - pnp with nomination-Outland

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I'm AOR May 2nd CEC inland
Just got biometrics instruction letter! But didn't get any other message saying medical passed.

The status bullet point for medical now says "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam"

I assume this means medical is not yet passed right? If it was passed it would say so or revert to exam not needed, right?

I do have a complicated medical situation but it is controlled and medication is below the threshold for admissibility.

If they want further tests do they contact the panel physician only or do they tell the applicant as well?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I'm AOR May 2nd CEC inland
Just got biometrics instruction letter! But didn't get any other message saying medical passed.

The status bullet point for medical now says "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam"

I assume this means medical is not yet passed right? If it was passed it would say so or revert to exam not needed, right?

I do have a complicated medical situation but it is controlled and medication is below the threshold for admissibility.

If they want further tests do they contact the panel physician only or do they tell the applicant as well?
I assume this means medical is not yet passed right? If it was passed it would say so or revert to exam not needed, right? - Yes.

I do have a complicated medical situation but it is controlled and medication is below the threshold for admissibility. - See https://bit.ly/3eIzfes

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
@legalfalcon Thanks for sharing. I've already requested and received a copy of what the panel physician sent to IRCC - had a B grade and only point was slightly high blood pressure because I was super anxious at the appointment. He said verbally he'd be recommending pass. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if they'll make time to explain the results form to me and to see if they've received any instructions from IRCC for more tests.

I have also just ordered gcms notes to see how the med results were captured/interpreted so far.

Hopefully it is just being reviewed to validate the drug costs of the medication and it won't end up in a PFL.

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi team My ielts complete 2 year on 7th July 2020 I already submitted my application and received AOR on 21st may u think I'll have to retake ielts? Anyone have any idea or in same situation

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Did anyone from may 15 got biometric letter
Need to wait atleast until jul 2nd week..mine may 14th no.updates yet however one guy in other threads said he called CIC twice and enquired his medicals passed his AOR may 14th but the agent told him lately the first update is taking atleast 2months to reflect in your profile so.wait until jul14th.
However i enquired mine and get to know nothing processed yet just recieved the application on may14th once the officer starts reviewing will send you updates in profile.
Also the guy who get to know.his application passed medicals through an agent has still temporary UCI that starts with CAN as his profile.isnt updated yet.So not sure how CIC is handling applications..but wait atleast 2months from your AOR and raise the webform if no.updates received..