+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
If u are unable to get the PCC on time u can submit your application with an Loe for PCC
I did submit my application and received AOR on 21st may attached LOE no with got appointment for PCC on 29 June and it takes 4 week to receive PCC and my 90 days finish on 17 July I am just worried if they will reject the application

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I did submit my application and received AOR on 21st may attached LOE no with got appointment for PCC on 29 June and it takes 4 week to receive PCC and my 90 days finish on 17 July I am just worried if they will reject the application
Buddy no worries if your 90 days duration ends as long as you submitted LOE explaining the situation along with copy of the applucation number you get when u applied online for PCC(as proof) thats fine.They knew the situation too everything is delayed...if you still waiting for PCC try calling the number given in BLS website around 7pm to 7.30pm in the evening they pick up the call.I went through same situation and they mentioned to me to call in between that time duration as i asked about what if the return postal with PCC gets delayed too..For me it took almost 45days whole process lately its taking more than that..so dont worry about it..if u didnt submit proof of your PCC application submit it through Webform with LOE explaining that you are still waiting for PCC and meanwhile im attaching the online PCC application copy..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Buddy no worries if your 90 days duration ends as long as you submitted LOE explaining the situation along with copy of the applucation number you get when u applied online for PCC(as proof) thats fine.They knew the situation too everything is delayed...if you still waiting for PCC try calling the number given in BLS website around 7pm to 7.30pm in the evening they pick up the call.I went through same situation and they mentioned to me to call in between that time duration as i asked about what if the return postal with PCC gets delayed too..For me it took almost 45days whole process lately its taking more than that..so dont worry about it..if u didnt submit proof of your PCC application submit it through Webform with LOE explaining that you are still waiting for PCC and meanwhile im attaching the online PCC application copy..
It is just that they will put your application on HOLD until you submit the PCC which drags your PR application approval time from 6months to more than 6..one of my faced same situation got delayed in submitting RCMP(as he got request from visa officer) he was in india that time and after he applied for RCMP in feb(2 weeks after he got request) it took 2 weeks to deliver so altogther 1month the application was on HOLD.his AOR is in Oct and he got PR in June 2nd week..

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Did anyone from may 15 got biometric letter
I am also 15 may AOR bro nothing received yet, please upadte if you get biometric request, I will do the same as soon as I get it. My lawyer is super slow so not too sure if I will know in real time.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
I am also 15 may AOR bro nothing received yet, please upadte if you get biometric request, I will do the same as soon as I get it. My lawyer is super slow so not too sure if I will know in real time.
Sure! no update so far. Heard May 1 got biometric

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I have a question in Regards to Police Certificate. I only uploaded the front page of my dutch police clearance and not the back too. the back only had letters written and not really any important information. Did i make a mistake? Should i have uploaded both front and back regardless? And if so, can i send the back through the web form?

I have seen a lot of refusals because of police checks hence i want to be cautious.

Thanks