+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Might it possibly because you have passed 30 days from date of BIL and the system automatically changes the status? Or might it be that they have now started to accept the biometrics taken with visitor/wp application?
that's as good a guess as any, BIL was received on june 24th. I have been in canada on a WP since 2013 and always did renewals at the border, so I never gave biometrics before at a service canada location. I can't remember if they took them at the border when I renewed, my memories of US and canada border crossings are all merged together as there have been 70+ over the years, so I can't trust my recollection. There doesn't seem to be any prepopulated in my application though like other people have.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I had the same thing. i think that it is the 30 days automatic change.

FSW Inland
ITA: 4th March
AOR: 6th April.
MEP : 23th June
BIL: 23th June
Additional Doc: RCMP cert
Ghost Update: 24th June
Additional doc uploaded : 7th July
Review of additional documents became: "not applicable" on 8th July
Summary Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted": 24th July

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello everyone, i raised a webform few days back and i got this reply

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I am confused about background verifications, what does it mean, is it eligibility? Do they also refer eligibility to background verifications, and if yes, does it mean passed? Respected seniors please step in, or anybody has any insights.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone, i raised a webform few days back and i got this reply

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I am confused about background verifications, what does it mean, is it eligibility? Do they also refer eligibility to background verifications, and if yes, does it mean passed? Respected seniors please step in, or anybody has any insights.

Please do not post the same thing on multiple threads. Your question has been answered.

Reactions: Sandhu8857

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Thanks for reply, but why they never mention my eligibility, i raised 3 webforms,they never say anything about the eligibility

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for reply, but why they never mention my eligibility, i raised 3 webforms,they never say anything about the eligibility
Webforms are unpredictable and since it does not have to follow what the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act says, they are generic in nature.

Instead you can consider requesting GCMS notes to know the exact status of your application. Alternatively, you can call IRCC call centre and ask them about eligibility.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
that's as good a guess as any, BIL was received on june 24th. I have been in canada on a WP since 2013 and always did renewals at the border, so I never gave biometrics before at a service canada location. I can't remember if they took them at the border when I renewed, my memories of US and canada border crossings are all merged together as there have been 70+ over the years, so I can't trust my recollection. There doesn't seem to be any prepopulated in my application though like other people have.
today it has gone from "submitted" to "application/profile updated" - no email notification about a change received, and no change in the status bullets that I can see... interesting...

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hey folks, just a quick question. I got my BIL/Medical passed/ R10 completeness check (CEC Inland) on July 21st, 2020. So if I were to change my job or start a new job do I have to notify IRCC about it? Looking forward to some guidelines. Thank you!
Any feedback from anyone?

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Have you finally got MEP yet?
no but I just got GCMS notes ordered june 25th after R10 check. It's in review required for statutory question response (my medical situation). Medical section says:

IME Status: Assessed
IME Status Reason: Not Granted
M Profile: 5
Description: excessive demand on health
S Profile: 1
MOF Rationale exists: Yes
MOF review: [blank, maybe redacted?]
IMM Type: Non EDE

if the above means rejection, does anyone know when a PFL will be issued? @legalfalcon - any thoughts? It bothers me that they've jumped straight to M5 when the cost of my medication is barely above half of the 20k threshold. Not sure if I should wait for a PFL or proactively provide information. It's annoying that my neurologist appointment was yesterday and I just got this info today.

AasthaKh

Jun 10, 2020
In my profile for Review of additional documents- status says not applicable
I had uploaded additional fees receipt on 19th June. And IMM5475 on 13th july. It initially said it has been uploaded now changed to not applicable.
(Aor- may 21; Mep-14th jul; Bil-10th jul)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
no but I just got GCMS notes ordered june 25th after R10 check. It's in review required for statutory question response (my medical situation). Medical section says:

IME Status: Assessed
IME Status Reason: Not Granted
M Profile: 5
Description: excessive demand on health
S Profile: 1
MOF Rationale exists: Yes
MOF review: [blank, maybe redacted?]
IMM Type: Non EDE

if the above means rejection, does anyone know when a PFL will be issued? @legalfalcon - any thoughts? It bothers me that they've jumped straight to M5 when the cost of my medication is barely above half of the 20k threshold. Not sure if I should wait for a PFL or proactively provide information. It's annoying that my neurologist appointment was yesterday and I just got this info today.
M5 medical code refers to:
Inadmissible due to excessive demand on health and social services.

For all M5 codes, the medical officer will add a descriptive code indicating the nature of the excessive demand:

• T9 - for excessive demand on social services;
  • H9 - for excessive demand on health services;
  • E9 - for displacement of Canadians who are on a waiting list.

You should provide info. Also, you should take into consideration the cost of managing the medical issue in Canada, and not just your home country.

PFL is issued after an officer makes an assessment.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
M5 medical code refers to:
Inadmissible due to excessive demand on health and social services.

For all M5 codes, the medical officer will add a descriptive code indicating the nature of the excessive demand:

• T9 - for excessive demand on social services;
  • H9 - for excessive demand on health services;
  • E9 - for displacement of Canadians who are on a waiting list.

You should provide info. Also, you should take into consideration the cost of managing the medical issue in Canada, and not just your home country.

PFL is issued after an officer makes an assessment.
Thanks. There's no descriptive code entered at the time of these gcms notes being pulled. I'm in Canada right now and was diagnosed here, so the costs I entered in my LOE were for here in Ontario, looked up by my neurologist for me when he prescribed the meds (November 2019).

I have a consultation tomorrow with an immigration lawyer that specializes in medical challenges, so hopefully they'll provide good direction.

Reactions: legalfalcon

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Thanks. There's no descriptive code entered at the time of these gcms notes being pulled. I'm in Canada right now and was diagnosed here, so the costs I entered in my LOE were for here in Ontario, looked up by my neurologist for me when he prescribed the meds (November 2019).

I have a consultation tomorrow with an immigration lawyer that specializes in medical challenges, so hopefully they'll provide good direction.
Who’s the immigration lawyer brother.
My close friend is having a medical condition.
I will recommend it to him
He dealing with cancer