+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
My AOR is May 15. When should I raise webform for eligibility. I am curious and nervous a bit.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,
Category: Express entry BCPNP inland applicant
AOR 30 May
Medicals passed 20 july
BIL 20 July
Processing bar is indicating that 29% time has elapsed
I am unable to understand if they will still start the eligibility review in the absence of Biometrics.
Though my profile is reflecting my biometrics from work permit application.
Can anyone give me some information on this topic: pr processing without biometrics ? Will the processing stop till the time biometrics are submitted? Thanks
Biometrics is not required for eligibility. Biometrics was an addition that was recently done and is used for criminality and detecting fraudulent use of identity documents. The processing will continue as usual, and before your application is approved, your biometrics have to be in.

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Hi all, my second question: does getting a BIL letter/ medicals passed means R10 check passed. If so, will they send me any letter for that which should be used in BOWP? Many Thanks
@legalfalcon please help.
The R10 is usually done within the first 30-45 days. Usually the meds are passed around the same time as R10, so if your meds are done, then your R10 is done.

Reactions: Nkrana

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Biometrics is not required for eligibility. Biometrics was an addition that was recently done and is used for criminality and detecting fraudulent use of identity documents. The processing will continue as usual, and before your application is approved, your biometrics have to be in.

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

The R10 is usually done within the first 30-45 days. Usually the meds are passed around the same time as R10, so if your meds are done, then your R10 is done.
@legalfalcon thank you very much.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Drajesh

Mar 24, 2020
Received response for eligibility today.. Had made a webform (CSE) enquiry the day before. The response is "The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.."
Can anyone please let me know what this means? What stage is the eligibility review at? AOR March 22.

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
Hey,
My AOR: 25 may. Got BIL on july16, but no update on medical yet. Anybody with similar situation? I am a CEC inland applicant. Does marital status (married) affects the processing time?

Johnny_jj

Nov 4, 2019
Good day guys. Pls my AOR is 7th May 2020, but up till now, i have not received MEP/BIL request, although the progress bar is currently at 40%. Those who submitted after me have all gotten BIL request.

Please what could be the reason for this delay? And is anybody in a similar circumstance??

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Good day guys. Pls my AOR is 7th May 2020, but up till now, i have not received MEP/BIL request, although the progress bar is currently at 40%. Those who submitted after me have all gotten BIL request.

Please what could be the reason for this delay? And is anybody in a similar circumstance??
It can take on average 1.5 months post AOR. You can raise a web form, call or request a GCMS to check. GCMS is best requested 3 to 4 months post AOR

Don't rely on the progress bar, it's not a reliable indicator.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019

R u CEC or FSW

Johnny_jj

Nov 4, 2019
It can take on average 1.5 months post AOR. You can raise a web form, call or request a GCMS to check. GCMS is best requested 3 to 4 months post AOR

Don't rely on the progress bar, it's not a reliable indicator.
Thank you so much for the timely response.

i will be 3 months Post AOR in 10 days time, so i will just order gcms notes.