Jun 18, 2020
Hi everyone,
Hi all,
Category: Express entry BCPNP inland applicant
AOR 30 May
Medicals passed 20 july
BIL 20 July
Processing bar is indicating that 29% time has elapsed
I am unable to understand if they will still start the eligibility review in the absence of Biometrics.
Though my profile is reflecting my biometrics from work permit application.
Can anyone give me some information on this topic: pr processing without biometrics ? Will the processing stop till the time biometrics are submitted? Thanks
Hi all,
I hope everyone is doing fine. There is another thing: my first name and last name both are in given name on the passport. I have got my study permit, work permit on its basis. But somehow when I applied for BCPNP express entry, the agent asked me through email to put "***" in the last name section. So, I did it in the nomination application as that's what agent asked for before granting me the nomination on the same day. I had to fill my pr application according to that as well. So my question is: Though my application has passed R10, Medicals and got the BIL, I'ds their any chance that my application can get rejected on the basis of "***" in the last name (which the pnp officer asked to fill).? If yes, should I raise a web form for that for the correction? Is it too late or if it passed R10 check, it's ok?
@legalfalcon please give your advise on this. Many Thanks!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone,

Hi all,
I hope everyone is doing fine. There is another thing: my first name and last name both are in given name on the passport. I have got my study permit, work permit on its basis. But somehow when I applied for BCPNP express entry, the agent asked me through email to put "***" in the last name section. So, I did it in the nomination application as that's what agent asked for before granting me the nomination on the same day. I had to fill my pr application according to that as well. So my question is: Though my application has passed R10, Medicals and got the BIL, I'ds their any chance that my application can get rejected on the basis of "***" in the last name (which the pnp officer asked to fill).? If yes, should I raise a web form for that for the correction? Is it too late or if it passed R10 check, it's ok?
@legalfalcon please give your advise on this. Many Thanks!!
For your name, date of birth etc., IRCC or any other provincial authority will take into account what is there on your passport. Since each government's systems have different requirements, they may or may not be able to leave the last name blank.

For IRCC the instructions clearly state: If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “*” or “NA.”

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4

Reactions: Nkrana

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
For your name, date of birth etc., IRCC or any other provincial authority will take into account what is there on your passport. Since each government's systems have different requirements, they may or may not be able to leave the last name blank.

For IRCC the instructions clearly state: If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “*” or “NA.”

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4
Should I raise a web form then? Is it ok to raise the webform now? Thanks

Pratikkalani

Apr 25, 2014
I received ghost update today morning, So I called them to check if any updates. They told me that
AOR = 7th May, 2020
Assessment = passed
Medical = passed
Eligibility = passed
Background check = passed.

for security check only thing they are waiting for is my biometrics. Seniors, what is going to happen? My visitor extension is expiring Aug 22,2020.

Reactions: ya222 and asdfghj

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
I received ghost update today morning, So I called them to check if any updates. They told me that
AOR = 7th May, 2020
Assessment = passed
Medical = passed
Eligibility = passed

for security check only thing they are waiting for is my biometrics. Seniors, what is going to happen? My visitor extension is expiring Aug 22,2020.
Have you given biometrics? I think these terminologies Assessment, Eligibility and Background seem overlapping and still not clear whether Criminality and Security have passed or not.

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
AOR = 7th May, 2020
Assessment = passed
Medical = passed
Eligibility = passed

What is mean by assessment passed and Eligibility is passed by case analyst or visa officer ...office ?

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
AOR = 7th May, 2020
Assessment = passed
Medical = passed
Eligibility = passed

Congratulations

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Nkrana

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
AOR = 7th May, 2020
Assessment = passed
Medical = passed
Eligibility = passed

Congratulations l. What's your category for the pr application? Thanks