+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AlexOT

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
hi there - just sent my application off yesterday so nothing to report but in anticipation of that i'd like to create a timeline in my signature. where do i find a template?

TIA - shawn
You can copy/paste mine, just edit it to your own details! Best of luck

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just sent my application on May 1st. Waiting for delivery.

Reactions: AlexOT

Blues123

May 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,
It's my first time that I'm posting to seek help, I became PR in 2017.my wife was on work visa in Canada and I was in Pakistan we both applied together she was principle applicant and I was dependent and unfortunately we get divorced, now I'm living in Canada and soon I'm getting married in pakistan and I want to sponsor my spouse to become PR in Canada and live with me.

Blues123

May 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,
It's my first time that I'm posting to seek help, I became PR in 2017.my wife was on work visa in Canada and I was in Pakistan we both applied together she was principle applicant and I was dependent and unfortunately we get divorced, now I'm living in Canada and soon I'm getting married in pakistan and I want to sponsor my spouse to become PR in Canada and live with me.
Can I sponsor my spouse ?

AlexOT

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hi, I will be submitting an application soon, just want to ask, how did you guys submit your proof of relationship like screenshot of phone calls and text messages and facebook chats?
We printed 10 pages of messenger conversation, emails and text messages. Copy pasted into a word documented, proofread, cleaned it up and editted the font to make it readible.

Reactions: izzy22

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Hi Everyone,
So did she sponsored you to come to Canada ?

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Application received today May 6/2019. The tracking only says “delivered”. No signature or name. I just hope it’s delivered