+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by JoshC, May 2, 2019.

1. App received May 2nd ! Such a relief..

Mrs. Santiago and kcward7 like this.
  2. hi there - just sent my application off yesterday so nothing to report but in anticipation of that i'd like to create a timeline in my signature. where do i find a template?

TIA - shawn

Mrs. Santiago and AlexOT like this.
  3. You can copy/paste mine, just edit it to your own details! Best of luck

4. Good luck May applicants!

Jaihaniza and AlexOT like this.
  5. Just sent my application on May 1st. Waiting for delivery.

AlexOT likes this.
  6. Hi, I will be submitting an application soon, just want to ask, how did you guys submit your proof of relationship like screenshot of phone calls and text messages and facebook chats?

7. Hi Everyone,
    It's my first time that I'm posting to seek help, I became PR in 2017.my wife was on work visa in Canada and I was in Pakistan we both applied together she was principle applicant and I was dependent and unfortunately we get divorced, now I'm living in Canada and soon I'm getting married in pakistan and I want to sponsor my spouse to become PR in Canada and live with me.

8. Can I sponsor my spouse ?

9. Hello! Sent our package from USA to Sydney, NS and it was delivered on April 29th via priority mail. Haven't heard anything yet from Canada.

Mrs. Santiago and AlexOT like this.
  10. I would contact CIC, it is quit a unique situation and they can provide you further information!

11. We printed 10 pages of messenger conversation, emails and text messages. Copy pasted into a word documented, proofread, cleaned it up and editted the font to make it readible.

izzy22 likes this.
  12. So did she sponsored you to come to Canada ?

13. Application received today May 6/2019. The tracking only says “delivered”. No signature or name. I just hope it’s delivered

14. I sent mine d same day too and it says delivered today

Mrs. Santiago likes this.