+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lott123456

Jan 28, 2020
Hello Everyone

I have applied in April 2019 and my application was received on May 1st
As of now here is what my status looks like

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
July 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It also states 86% completed

In November they requested to re submit the Police clearance but after that no update

pam21

Jun 27, 2019
Hello Everyone

I have applied in April 2019 and my application was received on May 1st
As of now here is what my status looks like

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
July 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It also states 86% completed

In November they requested to re submit the Police clearance but after that no update
Do they only ask for pcc or any other addition documents ?
We’re in the same boat may 16 applicant , they also asked for addition documents in November n after that it’s dead. In ‘additional documents ‘ shows that not applicable. I emailed and submitted web form but there’s no reply from them. Is there any way to contact them. File status is 81%. Thank you.

Lott123456

Jan 28, 2020
Do they only ask for pcc or any other addition documents ?
We’re in the same boat may 16 applicant , they also asked for addition documents in November n after that it’s dead. In ‘additional documents ‘ shows that not applicable. I emailed and submitted web form but there’s no reply from them. Is there any way to contact them. File status is 81%. Thank you.
Yes, they only asked me in re submit PCC in November and I emailed to them
In Jan i did email London Immigration office to get an update but all they said my file is in Que to be reviewed by an officer.

Reactions: pam21

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
Yes, they only asked me in re submit PCC in November and I emailed to them
In Jan i did email London Immigration office to get an update but all they said my file is in Que to be reviewed by an officer.
Why did they ask to resubmit pcc? Was it expired?

Lott123456

Jan 28, 2020
Why did they ask to resubmit pcc? Was it expired?
It was in end of November
No it wasn't expired. For some reason when my file was transferred from Canada to London they did not find my PCC in the file so that's why they asked to submit it

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
It was in end of November
No it wasn't expired. For some reason when my file was transferred from Canada to London they did not find my PCC in the file so that's why they asked to submit it
Oh ok..you are good then as long as you provided..is there any expiry date for PCCs?

Momo332

Oct 17, 2019
Hey folks, I'm May 9th applicant and I'm still waiting to get a good news, God's at work. Great news on the way to us

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Alhamdulilahi, I wanna thank everyone on here who have helped me in one way or the other from filling of application to other various questions that have helped me and my spouse through out this journey. It’s been God. My spouse has collected her passport and COPR. Thank you guys and I pray for everyone who are still waiting that your time is coming. Just keep the hope high.