+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Bibo123

Mar 10, 2020
Alhamdulilahi, I wanna thank everyone on here who have helped me in one way or the other from filling of application to other various questions that have helped me and my spouse through out this journey. It’s been God. My spouse has collected her passport and COPR. Thank you guys and I pray for everyone who are still waiting that your time is coming. Just keep the hope high.
Congratulations! Can you please share your timeline and visa office?

HelenJ

Mar 28, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Any applicant from Philippines here? I've received email for passport request, I'm mailing my passports and other required forms to VAC Manila this week, any advice of a good courier company to use? Is LBC okay or I need to mail by FedEx or DHL? Thanks, and good luck to all!

Helen

Reactions: Momo332

Momo332

Oct 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Any applicant from Philippines here? I've received email for passport request, I'm mailing my passports and other required forms to VAC Manila this week, any advice of a good courier company to use? Is LBC okay or I need to mail by FedEx or DHL? Thanks, and good luck to all!

Helen
Hey, congratulations.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Helen
LBC has always worked good for us, you don't need the others. And congrats!!

Greyson

Jun 12, 2019
Hello Everyone

I have applied in April 2019 and my application was received on May 1st
As of now here is what my status looks like

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
July 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It also states 86% completed

In November they requested to re submit the Police clearance but after that no update
Which visa center ?
Alot of poeple i knkw, they got theor visa immidiately after the
Hello Everyone

I have applied in April 2019 and my application was received on May 1st
As of now here is what my status looks like

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
July 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It also states 86% completed

In November they requested to re submit the Police clearance but after that no update
Alot of people i know got their visa after 2 weeks of PC request ...
Please keep us posted and all the best for u and us.

loussica

Apr 10, 2019
Does anyone know about the possibility of an extension on arrival date? (validity of the CoPR) For example, our COPR letter says it will expire August 19th, but we do not feel safe to go to Canada and probably won’t still in August. I hope we can extend this until we feel safe.
There are no restrictions on our country like China/S Korea/Europe but it would just be our choice, so I think they will reject this idea :(

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Does anyone know about the possibility of an extension on arrival date? (validity of the CoPR) For example, our COPR letter says it will expire August 19th, but we do not feel safe to go to Canada and probably won’t still in August. I hope we can extend this until we feel safe.
There are no restrictions on our country like China/S Korea/Europe but it would just be our choice, so I think they will reject this idea :(
write in webform and explain

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

"Expired COPR and PRV: If the applicant informs IRCC via the web form that they were unable to travel after the expiration of their COPR and PRV, or if they were unable to travel prior to expiration, officers are to re-open the application, and it should be brought forward for review in 90 days."

negeanm

Jul 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
my husband just got PPR.
Our timeline is:
Application received: May 27th, 2019
AOR 1: August 14th, 2019
Sponsor approval: August 15th, 2019
Medical passed: August 26th, 2019
Moved to VO office Ankara: August 27th, 2019
Bio metrics passed: September 2nd, 2019
PPR: March 16th, 2020

Hope you all get replies soon!
Does anyone know if those who get approved are able to come to Canada now? Or are they not doing any landing services in the airport because of COVID-19?