+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

HariJuneAOR

Aug 23, 2018
Hi All,

My app received date is May 30 2019 and my file started processing in NDVO on Oct31 2019.

i did not receive any request for interview, additional documents yet and neither have i received pre-arrival,i understand my timeline is still inline with others but what bugs me is not receiving pre-arrival yet, is pre-arrival mandatory step?.

Thanks.

Reactions: Momo332

May30

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

My app received date is May 30 2019 and my file started processing in NDVO on Oct31 2019.

i did not receive any request for interview, additional documents yet and neither have i received pre-arrival,i understand my timeline is still inline with others but what bugs me is not receiving pre-arrival yet, is pre-arrival mandatory step?.

Thanks.
I am may 30 applicant too. I received prearrival on nov 19. I have read this forum and its not necessary to get pre arrival. May be u will get it alongwith ppr.

Greyson

Jun 12, 2019
Anybody applied " for his spouse " for a travel visa and failed to get it. Then applied for spouse family sponsorship and got it.. ?
I am wondering if the previous try to get travel short visa refusal may affect the process.
Pls advise guys...

Apafshar

Feb 3, 2020
Richmond BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
AOR Received.
06-05-2019
Anybody applied " for his spouse " for a travel visa and failed to get it. Then applied for spouse family sponsorship and got it.. ?
I am wondering if the previous try to get travel short visa refusal may affect the process.
Pls advise guys...
According to my last conversation, it is not going to impact your other application, we were in the opposite side, we had our sponsorship on process then I asked for visitor visa for my wife and then they refused it. although they said it will be ok to ask for it. My opinion is to just go ahead and do it, he/she is your spouse and no one can regret it.
all the best

Reactions: Greyson

Greyson

Jun 12, 2019
According to my last conversation, it is not going to impact your other application, we were in the opposite side, we had our sponsorship on process then I asked for visitor visa for my wife and then they refused it. although they said it will be ok to ask for it. My opinion is to just go ahead and do it, he/she is your spouse and no one can regret it.
all the best
No dear... What i mean is to apply for a visit visa ( before ) apply for the sponsorship... Not during the process...
I am just wondering if that may affect the process....

DuncanHague

Feb 9, 2020
Hi there guys, new to the forum.

Sharing my timeline, hoping that someone can help shed some light.

Outland common law application from the UK.
App sent 25th April
App Received May 6th
AOR 25th June
Biometric Request 26th June
Medical Request 28th June
Sponsor eligibility confirmation 2nd July (Not shown on GCKey account?)
Biometrics received 10th July
Medical results received/passed 13th July
Application linked to GCKey account 14th July
AOR2 from London Visa Office 7th November
Nothing since.

My partner returned to Canada in May in order to maintain her nursing career and so we have a better future but this has of course left us apart since (except two visits either way) which has been very difficult without knowing when it will end.

I know everyones in the same boat and wants to know as much as possible when there is little information but is there anything else at all we can do to even get a slight guess or estimate for it to end? I check emails/junk/gckey/ecas every single day.

Reactions: Apafshar

Apafshar

Feb 3, 2020
Richmond BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
AOR Received.
06-05-2019

App sent 25th April
App Received May 6th
AOR 25th June
Nothing since.

My partner returned to Canada in May in order to maintain her nursing career and so we have a better future but this has of course left us apart since (except two visits either way) which has been very difficult without knowing when it will end.

I know everyones in the same boat and wants to know as much as possible when there is little information but is there anything else at all we can do to even get a slight guess or estimate for it to end? I check emails/junk/gckey/ecas every single day.
We are pretty much on the same boat (Time wise), Just hang in there buddy, it is hard for all of us specially after spending to much money on the visits, even one or twice, but nothing else we could do other than waiting for this process to get done hopefully as soon as possible, you can talk to your MP to follow it up for you, this is the thing I just did and waiting for her reply.

obaid21

Jan 22, 2020
Don't check on daily basis. Prepare for the worse. I am mentally prepared for Sept 2020.

App sent 25th April
App Received May 6th
AOR 25th June
Nothing since.

Reactions: Apafshar

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
Hello,
I ordered CAIPS notes back in Jan and received them today. Would these show if there was any reason for the Officer to doubt the relationship? the last note from the officer says additional documents requested, and decision awaiting based on these documents. We sent these back in Nov, but the notes says additional documents received. However, the officer's notes are not updated. Should i assume it's because the officer hasn't reviewed them or hasn't finished reviewing them?

Any help/comment on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!