+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Congratulations, God bless you for this good news you sharing , this mean a lot to me especially waiting for 19 months.. thanks again for sharing the good news ..can you share your timeline please and VO.
Ya thanks. VO is Ghana
May applicant
AOR June 27
SA sometimes in July
Biometrics July 27
MR oct 4
MP oct 21
Additional documents nov 26
Sent in dec 11
pre arrival January 23
Decision made January 25
PPR today
God I can’t thank you enough. To all the great guys on here that have been available to help, I thank you all. Good news to everyone soon as we continue on this journey

Momo332

Oct 17, 2019
Ya thanks. VO is Ghana
May applicant
AOR June 27
SA sometimes in July
Biometrics July 27
MR oct 4
MP oct 21
Sent in dec 11
pre arrival January 23
Decision made January 25
PPR today
God I can’t thank you enough. To all the great guys on here that have been available to help, I thank you all. Good news to everyone soon as we continue on this journey
Thank you Man, I appreciate all your investment in this forum

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Ya thanks. VO is Ghana
May applicant
AOR June 27
SA sometimes in July
Biometrics July 27
MR oct 4
MP oct 21
Sent in dec 11
pre arrival January 23
Decision made January 25
PPR today

Good bless and thanks for your time and reply , your update really gave me some relief and hope .. once again congratulations and safe trip to Canada .

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Ya thanks. VO is Ghana
May applicant
AOR June 27
SA sometimes in July
Biometrics July 27
MR oct 4
MP oct 21
Sent in dec 11
pre arrival January 23
Decision made January 25
PPR today
Congrats and Thanks for sharing. I am also may and im also Ghana but i have yet to hear anything from them. I pray I hear from them soon.

Ryaan___

Feb 5, 2020
Congrats and Thanks for sharing. I am also may and im also Ghana but i have yet to hear anything from them. I pray I hear from them soon.
Hi guys am may 2017 applicant file received
medical done in june 2017
File moved to new delhi visa office in dec 2017
In between Mp inquiries
Gcmc notes
DO letters
Lawyer latters
Immigration minister Ahmed hussen letters to immigration
Interview in delhi october 2018
DNA test required of my baby my wife and me November 2018
DNA report send to embessy by labotry January 2019
DNA report check and passed november 2019
Pre arrivel in November 2019
Remedical done in first week dec 2019
My wife living in canada all alone with my one nd half year old son and am here in indiaeverything 100/ genuine but they dont care so guys be patience you are lucky if u will got urppr in one year

Last edited:

Apafshar

Feb 3, 2020
Richmond BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
AOR Received.
06-05-2019
Hi guys am may 2017 applicant file received
medical done in june 2017
File moved to new delhi visa office in dec 2017
In between Mp inquiries
Gcmc notes
DO letters
Lawyer latters
Immigration minister Ahmed hussen letters to immigration
Interview in delhi october 2018
DNA test required of my baby my wife and me November 2018
DNA report send to embessy by labotry January 2019
DNA report check and passed november 2019
Pre arrivel in November 2019
Remedical done in first week dec 2019
My wife living in canada all alone with my one nd half year old son and am here in indiaeverything 100/ genuine but they dont care so guys be patience you are lucky if u will got urppr in one year
Holyyyy! God bless man, hopefully very soon you get an update and that relief your mind little bit, that’s so hard :(

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello guys,
We got a notification that our case were open on May 9 th, done the biometric in June, done the medical examination and the local doctor sent it on October 26 the. Since then, nothing from immigration till now, we can't link our application to online account either.

Fingers crossed
Lord will help for everyone.
If someone has a thought, please share.
6 May and waiting. everything done, medical pass , criminality pass, biometric done and pass but no news after that .

Reactions: Momo332

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Good day to every one , my Aplication is over 19 months, and I wrote the Visa office to ask for an update about my application. This is there response from Pretoria VO .

We apologise for the delay.
The file is currently with our Migration Manager under final verification. We will be in contact as soon as a decision has been reached.

Kind regards,

any one know how long to wait again from this message from them .

thanks to everyone.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Good day to every one , my Aplication is over 19 months, and I wrote the Visa office to ask for an update about my application. This is there response from Pretoria VO .

We apologise for the delay.
The file is currently with our Migration Manager under final verification. We will be in contact as soon as a decision has been reached.

Kind regards,

any one know how long to wait again from this message from them .

thanks to everyone.
Ask your mp to request info.

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Ask your mp to request info.
thanks for the reply , we already contacted our MP three times and the last time they told us they are waiting for the decision to be make on authorization to return to Canada , the new update we get from the VO is that the Aplication is now currently with Migration Manger Under final verification .. Dose that mean they are done with the authorization to return Canada ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
thanks for the reply , we already contacted our MP three times and the last time they told us they are waiting for the decision to be make on authorization to return to Canada , the new update we get from the VO is that the Aplication is now currently with Migration Manger Under final verification .. Dose that mean they are done with the authorization to return Canada ?
I don't know about the arc process (y a y didn't mention above). It's possible no-one outside IRCC would know.

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a quick question pls. I have been requested to submit passport but I gave birth in June 2019 when my application was still in process and my husband applied for proof of citizenship for our son which is still in process and I notified ghana office of the change, thou my son is expected to be a citizen by descent this is not eligible to sponsor. My question is that now that ghana office is asking to submit generic application and additional family information along with passport, do I need to include his name in the form and explain the whole situation or I should just send the passport without his name included in the additional family information? Quick response will be appreciated. Thanks a lot. I forgot to mention that my husband is citizen

Last edited: