+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Leeny

Aug 17, 2016
Application received may 12
Application approved 7 November
I have been waiting for landing interview email for over a month now.
Waiting to hear from Edmonton.
Is anyone else in same situation?

maggie.sh

Sep 12, 2019
We got SA last week, but we also got a call from CIC letting us know that they didn't believe my wife and I lived together during a certain time period last year! We realized there were some documents we hadn't sent and ended up sending 32 additional documents to prove we were common-law at the time of applying. It was a VERY stressful week, but today we received our AIP! Just waiting to schedule the interview now. SUCH a relief!

Application received May 31st
AOR: July 5th
OWP: September 18th
Medical Request: October 17th
Medical Passed: October 29th
Background Check Started: October 24th
SA: December 3rd
DM/AIP: December 10th

Henrygomez76

Jun 12, 2019
Hello, today I got the following message in my GCkey account:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

What does this mean? Is it that the PR was approved? Thank you

Bexi15

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Request
12-04-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
I am living in Edmonton. The visa office in Edmonton made that appointment for me. My DM date was the same day that I received my landing interview invitation. So, you think I need to reschedule my appointment? How long does usually take to get PR card after interview?
I just landed at the Edmonton IRCC office Nov. 28th and have not yet recieved my PR card. They told me to expect 2 - 3 weeks for it to arrive.
I would recommend rescheduling the landing interview. It is usually only delayed by a couple weeks.

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
I have received SA today.
June 4th applicant but Immigration has asked me to provide updated contact detail because my address was changed few months ago.
I have submitted all new info through web form. Can anyone please suggest me how long it will take to get AIP?
Thank you.

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Hello, today I got the following message in my GCkey account:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

What does this mean? Is it that the PR was approved? Thank you
this is AIP. Your sponsor must’ve received a similar email too. Last two steps left for you are SA (sponsor approval, if not already received) and interview invitations.

cassidyc

Nov 29, 2019
Does everyone get a notification regarding background checks stating, "We started processing.."? I am an inland spousal application and am from the United States. I sent my police certificate with the initial application as it was required on the checklist. My medical exam was passed on November 25th. I haven't received anything from CIC since and my account has not been updated with anything. What should I be expecting to happen next?

Manpra

Nov 15, 2019
I am seeing this status update in ECAS for my husband who is my sponsor. Decisosn Made - "We sent you correspondence on December 10, 2019 about the decision on your application." Any idea what does it means? I will contact my rep now. but any idea what does this means.. getting anxious :-(

bu1007

Aug 31, 2019
App received - May 22

SA - Nov 15th
Additional Docs sent - Nov 29
Additional Docs received - Dec 5

Still no AIP or DM! Getting nervous now :(
Anyone else still waiting?

Chrisz

Nov 28, 2019
App received - May 22

SA - Nov 15th
Additional Docs sent - Nov 29
Additional Docs received - Dec 5

Still no AIP or DM! Getting nervous now :(
Anyone else still waiting?
We got SA and AIP. Waiting for DM. We called them and they just said we’re waiting for my background check and it has been almost a month since we got AIP and SA.