+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Perfect, thank you...Its DM because we got AIP which doesnt say the application has been completed....Congrats...
You’ve paid the RPRF and submitted the receipt by webform, right? It’s only a mater of time now :) It took IRCC a week to acknowledge receipt of the document I sent by webform and only a few days after that, we received DM on both sides. So just a matter of time for you! :)

Reactions: dmsamy

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
You’ve paid the RPRF and submitted the receipt by webform, right? It’s only a mater of time now :) It took IRCC a week to acknowledge receipt of the document I sent by webform and only a few days after that, we received DM on both sides. So just a matter of time for you! :)
Hopefully...

Callaisla

Sep 22, 2019
We received our SA, AIP and DM on November 14 and are still waiting to hear back from the closest IRCC Office for an appointment to finalize our PR Application - does anyone know, if we have received SA and AIP via e-letter in GC Key, should we expect a mailed letter for this or another electronic letter? And does anyone have any idea how long it should take? Thanks!

Sulwyn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Just got SA And AIP!!! So happy!

The letter also says "
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been
completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Is that DM as well? Are we just waiting for landing interview now?

Reactions: Jiotr and dmsamy

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Just got SA And AIP!!! So happy!

The letter also says "
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been
completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Is that DM as well? Are we just waiting for landing interview now?
Congrats, it’s DM...
Timelines?

Sulwyn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Inland Family Class Spouse Sponsorship
App Sent: May 21 2019
App Received: May 23 2019
AoR Received: August 15 2019
Med Request: October 29 2019
Med Exam: November 5 2019
Med Passed: November 19 2019
BGC Started: August 15 2019
AIP, SA and DM: November 21 2019

Reactions: reviv3r and dmsamy

Ncik

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Great! pitty my OWP was just approved, would have been nice to get the fee refunded.

My timelines should be showing up in my signature but it not they are:
PR+OWP Applications Received: May 13
AOR: June 25
OWP Returned: July 7 (Insufficient fees)
OWP Application Received: July 8
Medical Request: October 8
RCMP Clearance Certificate Requested: October 28
Medical Exam: November 1
Fingerprinting for RCMP: November 1
Medical Passed: November 8
OWP Eligibility Check: November 18
OWP Approved: November 19
Eligibility Check: November 20
SA, AIP + DM: November 20

I sent the webform asking about the RCMP clearance on November 14
What a load of BS from them approving the OWP along with the PR. What a joke, they just want to keep the money even though they didnt do their job properly.

Reactions: dillby777

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Received landing interview appointment email this morning! Dec 13! Wow, it took 7 months! So thankful :)
I’ll stick around to keep encouraging everyone who’s still waiting! It’s been wonderful being on this journey with you guys!

Reactions: J2dc and IrrMirr

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
We received our SA, AIP and DM on November 14 and are still waiting to hear back from the closest IRCC Office for an appointment to finalize our PR Application - does anyone know, if we have received SA and AIP via e-letter in GC Key, should we expect a mailed letter for this or another electronic letter? And does anyone have any idea how long it should take? Thanks!
Mine came by email. Received DM on Nov 18 and landing interview appointment came in today (Nov 21). The email address was WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca (for Vancouver Office) You could check your Spam/Junk folder just in case...

Reactions: dmsamy