Timeline?
Application received: May 10
AOR: July 19
Medical request: Sept 27
Medical passed & BGC started: Oct 10
ADR: Nov 7
Document uploaded: Nov 8
DM for SA & PA: Nov 18

my OWP was returned for insufficient fees and resubmitted but never received approval. I’m hoping IRCC will have the good sense to cancel and refund that along with biometric fees that I paid upfront. :)

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
congrats! So happy that you are catching up as well.
Yes!!! We’re so excited! Now for the interview date. It would be so good if we could flagpole but alas, as inland applicants, we can’t....unless someone here has been able to land at the border without COPR? ;)

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019

my OWP was returned for insufficient fees and resubmitted but never received approval. I’m hoping IRCC will have the good sense to cancel and refund that along with biometric fees that I paid upfront. :)
Same ship regards to OWP and still reflecting as in process in GC Key, waiting after AIP and SA from 13 NOV.
Hope they refund the OWP fees lol

Reactions: reviv3r

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
anyone received request to pay RPRF if you havnt done at the time of application?
I havent paid it during the application, received SA and AIP.....Should i pay now or wait for CIC to contact?

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I had my landing interview done at etobicoke office and my PR finalized! waited for an hour but the interview went quick and easy over the counter.

For those awaiting or having an upcoming interview, nothing to worry, it will all go smooth! Good Luck!
Congrats, did you receive your COPR today? So you can get your SIN immediately...

Tisha2016

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Hi, did IRCC request RCMP clearance from you ?
In our case we provided and Indian police clearance and a British police clearance since my spouse spent 4 years in England as well. Usually for Inland it’s mainly police checks from where ever in the world your spouse has lived.

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019

Did you upload any police clearance certificate??
Because in our case they are asking for original police clearance So do we need to mail to them or just put through Webform

Angel_17

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Application received on May 16. Still haven’t heard anything after they got my medical results. Anyone with my same timeline who’s also still waiting??