+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Did you upload any police clearance certificate??
Because in our case they are asking for original police clearance So do we need to mail to them or just put through Webform
No I didn’t. I included my original police clearance certificate with my application.

If they’ve asked for the original document, they should have put the mailing address in their letter to you. With my additional document request, they put in the letter how they wanted the documents submitted. What does your letter say?

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Yes. I got my SIN and OHIP registration done today as well.
Great!!!
I belive for OHIP you need to be in ON for atleast 3 months...correct?
Is that you should be in ONT as a PR for 3 months or in any status?
In your case, when will you recieve the OHIP card?

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I think you are right but if they need I’m confident they will ask before AIP.

im also waiting for DM since last week I’m thinking I haven’t paid RPRF so this delay? Any comments?

But As per the AIP letter they will contact separately for RPRF.
Regarding RORF, my letter said:
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

I don’t think it would hurt to pay it and send the receipt via webform. Although from the letter it appears you can pay up to 72hrs before your interview date. :)

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Regarding RORF, my letter said:
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

I don’t think it would hurt to pay it and send the receipt via webform. Although from the letter it appears you can pay up to 72hrs before your interview date. :)
Thank you, I will pay asap then....

Reactions: reviv3r

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
No I didn’t. I included my original police clearance certificate with my application.

If they’ve asked for the original document, they should have put the mailing address in their letter to you. With my additional document request, they put in the letter how they wanted the documents submitted. What does your letter say?
I include original with my application but I think that is only valid for 6 months so they asked me

Police Certificate: Applicants in Canada and their accompanying family members, who
are 18 years of age and older and have resided in Germany for 6 months or more since the age of 18 are required to obtain a Police Certificate from that country’s law enforcement authorities. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp. Please send the original police certificate to this office as soon as you receive it. If you are for any reason unable to provide a Police Certificate from the applicable country, a written explanation as to why you are unable to do so is required, as well as any proof of correspondence with the authorities of that country in your attempt to obtain a Police Certificate from them. All documents that have been written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation.

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
I include original with my application but I think that is only valid for 6 months so they asked me

Police Certificate: Applicants in Canada and their accompanying family members, who
are 18 years of age and older and have resided in Germany for 6 months or more since the age of 18 are required to obtain a Police Certificate from that country’s law enforcement authorities. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp. Please send the original police certificate to this office as soon as you receive it. If you are for any reason unable to provide a Police Certificate from the applicable country, a written explanation as to why you are unable to do so is required, as well as any proof of correspondence with the authorities of that country in your attempt to obtain a Police Certificate from them. All documents that have been written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation.
But they asked for more information as well
And at the end the provide webform address where I can put my documents..
So but the didn’t mention any mail address where I can send to them

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019

Which country's PCC you have submitted?
Have you been in the same country after you submitted the PCC?

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Germany..yes i am in Canada since I applied
I don’t know why they should ask again as It doesn’t make any sense because you did not live in that country after you provided Pcc.

Secondly, if u already provided original how would you have another original?

why don’t u call and check?

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
I already got new one from Germany
Yes I called and they said they need new one..but they only provide the link where I can submit..but I am just wondering how I can upload original I can just send a scan copy

Reactions: reviv3r

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
But they asked for more information as well
And at the end the provide webform address where I can put my documents..
So but the didn’t mention any mail address where I can send to them
if I was in your shoes, I’d send by webform and in the “enquiry” space, I would say something along these lines...
‘As requested in your letter dated ____, please find attached the documents requested. Please let me know if you would like me to mail the original documents (in particular, the police clearance certificate) to your office. If so, please provide the mailing address.’

this way, they have the documents and the option to send you another letter asking for the original.

I suspect the scanned copy will suffice though.

All the best!

Reactions: Trabia

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I already got new one from Germany
Yes I called and they said they need new one..but they only provide the link where I can submit..but I am just wondering how I can upload original I can just send a scan copy
Yes, I believe you’re correct. If they wanted you to mail it, they should have given you a mailing address.

Reactions: Trabia