+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
most applicants with application date till 17-May will receive some updates this week...just wait 2 more days in this week....
I'm really hoping so! We applied May 15th and ever since we sent the Medicals and they received it we havent heard back!

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
unfortunately me and my husband do not have access to GCKey due to us using a Rep. Our only source to view updates is via ECAS. Does anyone know if ECAS is accurate and updates as often as GCKey?

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
unfortunately me and my husband do not have access to GCKey due to us using a Rep. Our only source to view updates is via ECAS. Does anyone know if ECAS is accurate and updates as often as GCKey?
In my experience, it is updated within a day or 2 after Gckey update. So you should be good.

Reactions: J2dc

Callaisla

Sep 22, 2019
I just got an email stating that my application to sponsor has been approved!! Finally some more progress, I'm so happy! (Edit: we just received our PR one as well!!! )

Submitted: May 21, 2019
AOR: August 07, 2019
Medical Requested: October 10, 2019
Medical Completed: October 30, 2019
SA & PR: November 14, 2019 :)

Last edited:

Callaisla

Sep 22, 2019
Just received notification that my application to sponsor has been approved!!! Super happy to receive this today!!!

Date Submitted: May 15th

Anybody know how long it will take from the SA to the PR Approval to process?
Well in the few minutes since I posted, we received the PR Approval!! :p we have to wait for our local immigration office to contact us for the appointment to finalize everything now! Anyone know how long THAT takes?!

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Well in the few minutes since I posted, we received the PR Approval!! :p we have to wait for our local immigration office to contact us for the appointment to finalize everything now! Anyone know how long THAT takes?!
Congrats..so u got Decision made letter in GC key?
Next week you will get interview notice. Enjoy

Reactions: reviv3r

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Omg really??? Was that sent to your partners email or did u see this on GCKey/ECAS???

bu1007

Aug 31, 2019
Congratulations!! I'm hoping that means there will be good news for me in the next couple of days! *refreshes gckey every 5 mins*

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or
clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your
application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as
follows:
Vancouver Immigration
1148 Hornby Street,
5th Floor Vancouver,
BC V6Z 2C3,
Canada
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your
stay in Canada.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must also notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include
evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for
Permanent Residence;
 Changes in the personal circumstances of the person you are sponsoring and his/her
dependant(s), if any, including change in status in Canada, birth or adoption of a child, death
of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
 For changes in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and
include evidence to indicate the status in Canada