+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Seatou

Aug 2, 2019
What's the meaning of this letter? Is our case moving ahead?
It means they need further assessment. They may ask you for more docs to review your app.
I am from Vancouver too, the letter I got is different from yours. My letter said Vancouver office will contact me for an interview.

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or
clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your
application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as
follows:
Vancouver Immigration
1148 Hornby Street,
5th Floor Vancouver,
BC V6Z 2C3,
Canada
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your
stay in Canada.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must also notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include
evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for
Permanent Residence;
 Changes in the personal circumstances of the person you are sponsoring and his/her
dependant(s), if any, including change in status in Canada, birth or adoption of a child, death
of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
 For changes in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and
include evidence to indicate the status in Canada
This means DM... correct?

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
It means they need further assessment. They may ask you for more docs to review your app.
I am from Vancouver too, the letter I got is different from yours. My letter said Vancouver office will contact me for an interview.
@Callisala ...can you confirm if your letter is also different that what s posted here?

Callaisla

Sep 22, 2019
@Callisala ...can you confirm if your letter is also different that what s posted here?
Mine (or rather, my husband's!) was a bit different, it said this:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Niagara Falls will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

(Didn't paste the whole thing, the rest is all the other stuff about where to send info if I have to submit anything else, etc.)

Reactions: dmsamy and J2dc

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Ok thank you I know I have a few document to summit just waiting on the request for them

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
I received medical request but I just do it so its not summit as yet, I also received SA, no AIP as yet today I received this letter, background check is not start in my ecas account as yet so I know i wouldn't get DM as yet

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I received medical request but I just do it so its not summit as yet, I also received SA, no AIP as yet today I received this letter, background check is not start in my ecas account as yet so I know i wouldn't get DM as yet
Ok thanks for sharing. I am sure you will pass this stage once u provide those pending documents.

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
This is so exciting!! Congratulations to all!!! It feels like any moment now, the rest of us will have good news! I just got an update that they have received the ADR I sent in last Thursday. Maybe they will have mercy on me and process mine today as well :):cool::D Although it's past 5 in Mississauga, but one can hope right :)

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
I ve never received AIP or any email about approval - just an email with the invitation to the landing interview

kobe_t

Jun 9, 2019
Have you guys had such situation before, I have submitted my medical records through application but just suddenly found they updated it is received and I haven't even received any email regarding of MR requested.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2019.
  2. Medical results have been received.

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Have you guys had such situation before, I have submitted my medical records through application but just suddenly found they updated it is received and I haven't even received any email regarding of MR requested.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2019.
  2. Medical results have been received.
I’m sure it’s normal if you submit upfront meds .

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys! Another update! My husband received this email:

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

Can you guys tell me what does this mean? Has he been approved? Or will the approval be coming shortly? May 15th applicant.

Thank you!

Reactions: Ver94