+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

TJ90

Jun 12, 2019
Received a ghost update today, they starting the background check a couple weeks ago and when I checked my GCkey account today it said my profile was updated but there was no update. I also didn't receive an e-mail about this, nor did I receive an e-mail when my medical was approved - anyone else have the same experience? I got e-mail for everything else before..

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Called CIC today, still no update for my Sponsorship approval. Not sure what is taking so long..we applied May 15th.

Seatou

Aug 2, 2019
Hey guys, I got eligibility passed today on both sides! My partner and I got an e-mail respectively this morning from CIC. In the letter, they said Vancouver office will contact me for an interview. GCkey account has a new update as well, but it says we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
May 06 applicant. I will update the spreadsheet for your reference. Thanks!

Angel_17

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble opening the excel spreadsheet? The other months i can open but for May 2019, it’s just showing as empty

shashidhar225

Nov 5, 2015
Got a letter that eligibility is passed and mentioned that Etobicoke office will contact you to make the final decision.

What exactly it is ?

How many days it will take from now?

Reactions: reviv3r

axebuddy

Oct 23, 2019
Hello Guys,
Just one question Is there any photo requirements for OWP while applying for the inland sponsorship PR. I know we have to send two photos for the sponsorship application, but unclear about the OWP application. Do we need to send photo for the OWP application as well? We could not find anything on the checklist and imm5710 form application to change conditions, remain in Canada as a worker asking about the photo.

Thank you

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble opening the excel spreadsheet? The other months i can open but for May 2019, it’s just showing as empty
Can you send the link for the excel sheet for may june and july please? Thank you!

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
I just received a request for criminal background check with fingerprints. Did anyone else received this request? I forgot to submit this initially with my application.