+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Rjanz

Jul 20, 2019
Hi how where you able to contact the IRCC? Can i have the number or email? Please
Thank you

Rsp1990

Aug 24, 2019
My Timeline:

PR+OWP
Submitted Application: 12th July 2019
Application Receipt: 19th July 2019
AOR: 27th August 2019
AOR linked Online: 27th August 2019
OWP: Unable to link - present (tried all the combinations but it didn’t work)

For those who are able to link OWP online, please help us. Thank you my friends. I’m wishing all of us a smooth journey and successes in the end.

Michyap

Jul 3, 2019
My OWP resubmitted and received on 20th August, after 2 weeks still no news of approval. Only managed to link into my account. Anyone here under the same resubmit situation?

Rsp1990

Aug 24, 2019
My OWP resubmitted and received on 20th August, after 2 weeks still no news of approval. Only managed to link into my account. Anyone here under the same resubmit situation?
Hi, I’m still unable to link my owp app online. Could you please share how you did it? Thank you.

Eheheh

Mar 14, 2019
May 29th application no word on OWP yet.
Yup same here. I guess may applicants takes a long time for them to process idk why. We submitted ours may 9th and they received it on may 10th, we recived aor in july. Its 4mos today, yet we dnt know whats happening. Some people who submitted theirs same date as mine got their owp alrdy. So upsetting.

lcpv84

Jul 30, 2019
yes, I resubmitted one month ago and no feedback yet. I linked the application to my account but it is still in "summited" status

Singh90

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Nov 09
Hello everyone. Today I got an email regarding owp. I am sponsor and they are asking for my passport as mine old one is expired so that they will give me workpermit but the thing is I am permanent resident and I am sponsoring my wife. When I tried to connect online using my UCI and it got connected and it is showing me as a primary applicant. So I don't know what to do now

Reactions: Jotsidhu658