+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
How do you link without AOR
I just used family name and passport and number of applicants 2 (sponsor and me).

But as i said on this thread earlier, i think you can link it only 1-2 days prior they send you AOR (i ve been trying to link for some time with no success until yesterday and today we received AOR)

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I just used family name and passport and number of applicants 2 (sponsor and me).

But as i said on this thread earlier, i think you can link it only 1-2 days prior they send you AOR (i ve been trying to link for some time with no success until yesterday and today we received AOR)
Same thing with me
Used Family Name, First Name and Birthdate along with Passport info and it linked! Just waiting on AOR now..

Reactions: IrrMirr

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
How did you link can you help us out
PA had an account for her IEC visa, logged in then clicked on link paper application. Filled out the UCI number, her First name and last name and done.

VanSuu

Jul 9, 2019
Spouse sponsorship
May 14 sent
May 16 received
Currently July 11 8 weeks

Still waiting For AOR

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Hi All...

Our application was returned to us in early May due to a missing OWP receipt, we fixed this and re-sent the application May 9. I stupidly lost the receipt with the tracking number, so no idea when they got it, we figure by/around May 16... Still no AOR, tried checking the status of the application but it couldn't find it... getting a little worried the application somehow got lost in transit (of course the one time I DON'T keep track of a receipt...). Feeling a little better knowing that other mid-May applications haven't received AOR either. Fingers crossed it comes soon.

Tisha2016

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Hi All...

Our application was returned to us in early May due to a missing OWP receipt, we fixed this and re-sent the application May 9. I stupidly lost the receipt with the tracking number, so no idea when they got it, we figure by/around May 16... Still no AOR, tried checking the status of the application but it couldn't find it... getting a little worried the application somehow got lost in transit (of course the one time I DON'T keep track of a receipt...). Feeling a little better knowing that other mid-May applications haven't received AOR either. Fingers crossed it comes soon.
I think it would have reached May 10th or 11th :)

Cocorosie

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Been trying to link mine but in vain...
Since they are working on apps received on May 3rd (speculative) and yours was received on 6th, I would try to link it on tomorrow evening. I tried in the morning, but I couldn't link it just now. The agent from call center told me they do database updates on mornings. So soon :)

Reactions: robillalovic2