+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Eheheh

Mar 14, 2019
I got AOR July 10th and received the OWP today in the mail.
It hasn't been approved online yet which is weird though
I received my aor july 18th. I hope mine comes very soon. I am pregnant and i am in need of ohip just in case anythng happens. Congratulations!!!

Aman.ghafar

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
How come I dont have any updates regarding my OWP
i received AOR for PR application but didnt receive anything for OWP.
I tried to link with my info but for some reason it says no application found.

Robillalovic

Jun 1, 2018
does anyone knows if there is a difference between police certificate and criminal record check?
Because i have sent the criminal record check but they returned my app stating, "police cerificate missing".

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
My App has been returned after 84 days, can you guys believe this non sense
Oh no.. Sorry to hear that( It s ridiculous that it took them so long though.

As for the police certificate - as far as i remember there was a built-in "check tool" in one of the guidances, where you select your country and they show you the exact name of the document they want and the govermental body that is supposed to issue it (but that is for out of Canada police certificates)

Robillalovic

Jun 1, 2018
Oh no.. Sorry to hear that( It s ridiculous that it took them so long though.

As for the police certificate - as far as i remember there was a built-in "check tool" in one of the guidances, where you select your country and they show you the exact name of the document they want and the govermental body that is supposed to issue it (but that is for out of Canada police certificates)
Thank you though!
i don't get it, ill probably have to hire a lawyer cause i don't want it to be returned for a third time.

Jien_jim19

Jul 22, 2019
My App has been returned after 84 days, can you guys believe this non sense
I’m sorry to hear that. On the bright side the months ahead of may have faster approval of aor..(30-40+ days). You wouldn’t have to wait long like the frustrating timeline of may.....& If you don’t mind me asking, we’re you able to link your app? I saw on the spreadsheet you have linked the app. How could they return it?

Reactions: SofiaMartins