+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 Citizenship Application

RICARDO2012

May 2, 2019
Hi, It's been 3 months and no AOR. ecas shows application received. What can I do at this point?
Hi, if you see application received in your ecas it means AOR was sent! If your AOR was not sent, you wouldn't see anything in your ecas! I think it's good to phone IRCC just to male sure they got your contact details right in the system and check you junk/spam email folder.

nataliafrance

Mar 24, 2015
Hi, if you see application received in your ecas it means AOR was sent! If your AOR was not sent, you wouldn't see anything in your ecas! I think it's good to phone IRCC just to male sure they got your contact details right in the system and check you junk/spam email folder.
Interesting! You must be right because on my side it says no application on file.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Hi, It's been 3 months and no AOR. ecas shows application received. What can I do at this point?
Hi, Click on application received link in ECAS, it would have details about your application. It should be something like this: -

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on ______.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on ____.

anjuku

Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (now transferred to Ottawa)
NOC Code......
4011 and 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
may I ask if yours was a resubmission? The reason for asking is that two applicants on the April board also ( both resubmissions) noticed their ecas updated but with no AOR..

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
I just found out why I have not received any AOR yet. The address I shipped my package to is the regular mail address instead of the one designated for courier. I am just wondering if anyone here made the same mistake ? I dont know if I should just resend my application again.

nataliafrance

Mar 24, 2015
I just found out why I have not received any AOR yet. The address I shipped my package to is the regular mail address instead of the one designated for courier. I am just wondering if anyone here made the same mistake ? I dont know if I should just resend my application again.

Did you use courier?
I did the opposite mistake.. I used the courier address.. but mine was just with canada post express delivery so I think I was to use the normal address

So i am also curious to know if all the ones who made an error on address have their AOR or application returned.. being delayed?

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
Who told you this? IRCC agent?

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Is AOR an automated NO-reply mail? Yesterday, I have got an email at 10.07 PM stating that we have received your citizenship application and a new application number is mentioned there. If they need any further document, they will ask me. Meanwhile, I need to be prepared for the knowledge Test. Is this the desired AOR mail? I have submitted my application on May 5th and got this email is August 7th. One thing, I can say without tracking number never send anything to IRCC. Never send anything via regular mail. It just makes delay and in the worst-case document could be lost.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Did you use courier?
I did the opposite mistake.. I used the courier address.. but mine was just with canada post express delivery so I think I was to use the normal address

So i am also curious to know if all the ones who made an error on address have their AOR or application returned.. being delayed?
Did you use the tracking feature/get the signature or initials of the person who received the package? Either way, your application package will reach the case processing centre, regardless of which method you used to send it.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Is AOR an automated NO-reply mail? Yesterday, I have got an email at 10.07 PM stating that we have received your citizenship application and a new application number is mentioned there. If they need any further document, they will ask me. Meanwhile, I need to be prepared for the knowledge Test. Is this the desired AOR mail? I have submitted my application on May 5th and got this email is August 7th. One thing, I can say without tracking number never send anything to IRCC. Never send anything via regular mail. It just makes delay and in the worst-case document could be lost.
Yes, this sounds like your AOR. Congratulations!

Reactions: raj_bond

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Yep ,that is your AOR

Reactions: raj_bond