+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Tanit80

Aug 7, 2019
@legalfalcon

May AOR 2019 FSW-Outland here. I had a newborn 5 months ago and I’ve sent all required documentation to add my daughter to our family application via webform except for Medical Exam.

Today,I received an update on my online account with remedical requests along with new medical for my newborn who has been also added an UCI number.

Also, as per the lastest GCMS notes,everything looks passed including eligibility. Only medical has expired.

This sounds a good move for the pending applications. Do we expect CoPR or PPR soon? or I am just being too optimistic..

Last edited:

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
@legalfalcon

May AOR 2019 FSW-Outland here. I had a newborn 5 months ago and I’ve sent all required documentation to add my daughter to our family application via webform except for Medical Exam.

Today,I received an update on my online account with remedical requests along with new medical for my newborn who has been also added an UCI number.

Also, as per the lastest GCMS notes,everything looks passed including eligibility. Only medical has expired.

This sounds a good move for the pending applications. Do we expect CoPR or PPR soon? or I am just being too optimistic..
What of police clearance how long is it in the system do you have it as in process or passed or no need or did you do another one in the recent time

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

IRCC will have to approve applications and issue COPRs. It is just a matter of time.

Reactions: Tanit80

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi everyone
Is there anyone who got his/ her permanent residency with AOR April/ May 2019 through Federal skill trade programme. Please please update here, that I would really appreciate
As I m really worried and stressed about my application in skill trade and waiting for 19 months.
Thank you

Annieleeya

Apr 3, 2020
So I got my AOR on May 2019 and still it is under processing the timeline has disappeared on my homepage and there is nothing but automated replies to any web form I have sent.
Is there anyone else facing this? I am so confused as to what action I am to take to know what is the status of my application is it approved refused?

Unfortunately life has been on a halt since then ..Any suggestions/opinions/news would be helpful

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Mine AOR too is May 2019, no update too all reply are not helping matter at all. Got pre arrival services since November 2019. Still waiting worst thing we had to put our PhD program on hold, now the children are to go to university no timeline to know what and how to plan. Time line at 100 percent completion months back. Passport expired got new one medical expired did upfront sent all to them response is your application still under processing it is frustrating. Please if you have 6months or less on your internation passport please apply for new one. Very important.

Reactions: robasket3535

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi everyone
Is there anyone who got his/ her permanent residency with AOR April/ May 2019 through Federal skill trade programme. Please please update here, that I would really appreciate
As I m really worried and stressed about my application in skill trade and waiting for 19 months.
Thank you
Yes UK residents received their COPR's.

Reactions: Avleen sahota

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Mine AOR too is May 2019, no update too all reply are not helping matter at all. Got pre arrival services since November 2019. Still waiting worst thing we had to put our PhD program on hold, now the children are to go to university no timeline to know what and how to plan. Time line at 100 percent completion months back. Passport expired got new one medical expired did upfront sent all to them response is your application still under processing it is frustrating. Please if you have 6months or less on your internation passport please apply for new one. Very important.
My passport will expire in Jan 2022 so I’m thinking of getting a new one soon. I’m AOR May 2019 and still waiting with no updates whatsoever . Did two medical exams and this one will expire in September, not sure if I have to do another one or they will extend it automatically. :(

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None