+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Rdeshpande

Feb 8, 2020
Hi All,

I have been a silent reader in this portal.

I too received the PPR mail today - Felt like forever !!!

No Ghost update, however, i did send a webform (3rd one) to IRCC (not NDVO). Received a generic response day before that the case have been forwarded to NDVO and i need to get in touch with them to know the details regarding my application.
Ordered GCMS notes last month- That too got delayed by them asking for 90 day extension.
Application with 1 dependent.
FSW - O
Visa office - NDVO
AOR 9th May 2019

Best of luck to the ones waiting ! I'm sure you guys will receive the mail soon.
Hi Sanchit! Congratulations man on getting the PPR. Can you share some details about your profile? NOC code? Province selected? PNP? Etc.

My AOR was 5th so wondered!

ashwin.metpalli

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Thanks. This what I will provide indeed.
Hi,

I received a similar note as below: (Previously, I provided the source of funds as a gift from my mother with proper documentation)

"Proof of funds: Please provide an updated proof of funds. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada and that these funds are readily available to you. Provide additional documentation in relation to your declaration as having the required funds for potential settlement in Canada. Please also include a personal written statement pertaining to the source(s) of these funds as well as banking records for the previous six months prior to the date of your application, up to today's current date. Be advised you must follow program requirements and instructions"

What did you provide to address this additional request? Would appreciate your help.

pinolero85

Oct 28, 2019
Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I received a similar note as below: (Previously, I provided the source of funds as a gift from my mother with proper documentation)

"Proof of funds: Please provide an updated proof of funds. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada and that these funds are readily available to you. Provide additional documentation in relation to your declaration as having the required funds for potential settlement in Canada. Please also include a personal written statement pertaining to the source(s) of these funds as well as banking records for the previous six months prior to the date of your application, up to today's current date. Be advised you must follow program requirements and instructions"

What did you provide to address this additional request? Would appreciate your help.
Hello Ashwin,

In my case, the funds are my own. What I provided for this ADR was an updated account statement from my bank and an accompanying letter of explanation. I guess that what drew their attention in my original proof of funds was the fact that I had the required amount in my account but I had not kept it at that level for at least six months as everyone suggests; I just had the rush to apply asap... Since then, my savings increased even more and I explained in my letter that the official statement from the bank proved that the source of these savings were my own paychecks (and decreased expenses). As of today I am still waiting for a final decision on my case (yesterday I was even asked to redo my medical exams), but I guess that they have accepted my explanation: the "Review of additional documents" section on my profile said before yesterday "we are reviewing the documents you supplied", and now it says "not applicable".

When it comes to gifts as the source of funds, my understanding is that you have to provide a deed as legal evidence that the money was handed over irrevocably to you. And a translation if the deed is not either in English or French.

Reactions: nns14

ashwin.metpalli

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello Ashwin,

In my case, the funds are my own. What I provided for this ADR was an updated account statement from my bank and an accompanying letter of explanation. I guess that what drew their attention in my original proof of funds was the fact that I had the required amount in my account but I had not kept it at that level for at least six months as everyone suggests; I just had the rush to apply asap... Since then, my savings increased even more and I explained in my letter that the official statement from the bank proved that the source of these savings were my own paychecks (and decreased expenses). As of today I am still waiting for a final decision on my case (yesterday I was even asked to redo my medical exams), but I guess that they have accepted my explanation: the "Review of additional documents" section on my profile said before yesterday "we are reviewing the documents you supplied", and now it says "not applicable".

When it comes to gifts as the source of funds, my understanding is that you have to provide a deed as legal evidence that the money was handed over irrevocably to you. And a translation if the deed is not either in English or French.
I provided the legal affidavit but just like you, I also hurried up without actually maintaining it for six months. I think I also need to provide updated bank statements.
Thank you for the prompt response!

Reactions: pinolero85

oznkmine

Sep 16, 2017
Hiii alll!
I received ready for visa email ! Happy for it but wanna be sure that I should only give my passport, picture and the letter they sent right ? Do I have to give any other letter like biometric invitation or PR ? Help please tomorrow I’ll send them

Tayee

Apr 6, 2019
Congratulations! That's all you need, follow the instructions in the email, no need to put any additional documents.

GeoV

Star Member
May 31, 2019
I received a ghost update yesterday, the only thing changed is timescale. Instead of months, the remaining time is now displayed in weeks. Has anybody had same experience ? update for the change in display of time ?
Hello - not sure if you still in the follow up- congrats on the PPR

I almost had similar as your timline
I got ADR with PCC and Sec A- changed the BG from ( we are processing ) to ( your application in progress) -OCT 2019
Silence-
Till GU on 24 Jan 2020- No changes
Then BG changed from ( Your app in progress) to ( we are processing) on 6th Feb-

I hope I dont stuck much in this once too, did you order GCMS notes- so to know what the GU was for?
All the best

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
thanks. I used to call IRCC on each GU :) here is the response I received -

1.Changed the BG from ( we are processing ) to ( your application in progress) - Eligibility MET
2. Changed from ( Your app in progress) to ( we are processing) - Everything is PASSED, wait for PPR mail, keep an eye on SPAM folder.However, the agent also informed that there is no fixed timeline when VO will send it.

I never ordered GCMS at any stage of application. I would suggest you call IRCC as GCMS notes are getting delayed these days.

oznkmine

Sep 16, 2017
Congratulations! That's all you need, follow the instructions in the email, no need to put any additional documents.
Oh thank you. I’ve already submitted my passport. Hopefully I’ll get it soon because I got my airplane ticket to Canaaadaaaa. Wishing you all the best who are still waiting the golden email. Thanks guys